D-Bol question

jambokris

I am taking dbol for 4 weeks at 50 mg per day they are 5mg tabs along with my deca and test, I was wondering the best way to split them up twice a day or 3 times a day or does it make no difference?

some like to take 50mg at once an hr or so before they go workout

some like to split it up, 50mg in a 24 hr period....25mg every 12 hrs....at 5mg a tab youll be poping near every 2 hrs lol......i would just take 25mg(before workout) each morning when you wake then 25mg again later that night(12hrs later)...this all comes down to when you wake up and work out

ive tryed splitting it up but i liked taking the whole 50mg at once better but everyone reacts different to it....had better results this way

the main focus is to keep your blood levels the same and not up and down....you dont want them all over the place,

Personally I would dose 15mg A.M. , 20mg pre-workout, and 15mg P.M. I think spreading it out is the best way to keep blood levels more stable. Just my 2 cents.

Dbol has a short half life so in theory you should be spreading as much as possible, this makes dbol a little bit of a pain. One easy way out is one with each meal, 6 meals a day thats 30mg right there, which is a decent dose.

Cheers for the advice guys, another question is it common to suffer insomnia from d-Bol because I couldn't sleep for the life of me last night, I do remember having a slight problem with this on my first cycle at 30 mg per day, I'm thinking I may be best sticking with my deca and test now

Back