D-bol-Test?

Did you mean D-bol for 10weeks???? thats crazy.

Test E 500mg/wk for 10-12wks

D-bol 30mg/day for first 4-6wks

19, 225, body fat maybe 25, My goals are to be huge and strong, Last cycle was deca duro and depot for 5weeks. post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva, 5 years last 2 have been heavy with mostly 6reps each set...

Why is it bad to take dbol for 10 weeks.?

dbol is toxic to the liver ,10 weeks is too long.

you need to lay off what your doing .

ouch ^^^ your 19 and your injecting very powerfull hormones into your body that you dont need ,if you keep on this path your going to be a very unhappy 30 year old .

do some dammm reserch .

19? bf% 25? dbol 10weeks? test 5weeks? deca 5weeks?

bro do yourself a favor and hang around awhile and learn.. if not you will be very sorry..

Guys im huge for my age i just wanna be big. Growin up i was small and sometimes picked on . Now im bigger then most and i do the picking on. Give me a good cycle that involes dbol.... im young yes but bein big is my main proiority.

^^^ whatever you do dont do any picking. you are big now, dont be a dick for no reason.

most orals not longer than 8 weeks and some even 4-6 weeks. always run some kind of test with ANY cycle

how tall are you? Any pics of before after?
since you have already cycled you could cycle again after a few years imo. just wait, eat and train hard naturally and learn. judging by your posts you need to learn a lot more about AAS.

just trying to help you avoid problems mang.

Back