D-Bol Timing

Legomyego

If I were taking 36mgs of d-bol in three split doses and had a workout day is there any advantage of taking it an hour before working out? Is there a time when the levels of d-bol will be at their highest? So if I had a six oclock workout what time should I take my middle dose to achieve the highest blood levels?

What else are you taking with it? I used to take it all at once on WO days, a couple hours before training. I cant say it was better or worse than any other timing protocal. As long as you have a solid base of some injectables, preferably long ester, theres no harm in doing it al at once and may just prove to be beneficial.

I started with a 12 week 600 test Enth, 500 EQ with 36mgs of d-bol for the first four weeks. My gains have been fantastic so the cycle was extended for and additional 4 weeks. The last 4 with the 36mgs of D-bol added for good measure.
If you take the d-bol all at once doesn't your blood levels get messed up? I have always thought that it has a half life of 8 hours so to maintain consistent levels it needs to be spread out. Any opinions or first hand experience are more than appreciated.

Legomyego said:
If you take the d-bol all at once doesn't your blood levels get messed up?

There will be large fluctuation but I don't think that the term "messed up" would be the correct characterization.

Legomyego said:
I have always thought that it has a half life of 8 hours so to maintain consistent levels it needs to be spread out.

The active life is about 8 hours and yes if you wanted to maintain consistent levels of the drug in your system then you would want to spread the dosages of the drug throughout the day. Some have experimented with other protocols and have had good success. It all depends on what you personally want to do.

Back