Dad opened my hgh and igf- he's pisssed

Gainjin260

I am banned!
Staying with the folks while stateside. Dad is a doctor. We need to have a "talk". Obviously I'm a grown man, but I'd like to create as little drama as possible.

For the hgh: my levels tested very low in Japan and they don't provide therapy there, figured I could try on my own.

Is there any similar situation in which one would purchase igf?

i'm assuming the IGF you have is a research chem peptide not for human consumption , and not the $7000 dollar bottle of the real pharma igf ? going to be really hard to explain why your injecting something thats not for human consumption

I have needles, vials, hgh, peptides, research chems, etc.. in my fridge in the main kitchen (plus some in the bar, and elsewhere in the house) and the in laws come over for the weekend, I don't even think about hiding it out of their sight. anyone who looks in my fridge (which they do) totally knows i run all sorts of gear.
there is just more peace of mind when things are in the open and you have nothing to hide or worry about

Last edited:
My folks will never be ok with it. They're old school medical professional and like 76 years old.

Just going with hgh and igf levels tested low so I thought I'd self medicate.

Staying with the folks while stateside. Dad is a doctor. We need to have a "talk". Obviously I'm a grown man, but I'd like to create as little drama as possible.

For the hgh: my levels tested very low in Japan and they don't provide therapy there, figured I could try on my own.

Is there any similar situation in which one would purchase igf?

Mmmm how much does he know about hgh and igf ???

Mmmm how much does he know about hgh and igf ???

Think he used igf as a test protocol for treating some of his cancer treatment. Prob knows standard shit about hgh. But probably not the low hgh and low t have similar symptoms. I think it's reasonable to say I wanted to make sure my low t symptoms weren't actually from hgh deficiency.

Igf I'll just play dumb and say the levels were low, so I wanted to raise them directly. The trick is how to make sure I can still use the gear. The folks are super generous with me and the fam and I'd like to find a way to not lose their generosity and also not lose my gear.

Think he used igf as a test protocol for treating some of his cancer treatment. Prob knows standard shit about hgh. But probably not the low hgh and low t have similar symptoms. I think it's reasonable to say I wanted to make sure my low t symptoms weren't actually from hgh deficiency.

Igf I'll just play dumb and say the levels were low, so I wanted to raise them directly. The trick is how to make sure I can still use the gear. The folks are super generous with me and the fam and I'd like to find a way to not lose their generosity and also not lose my gear.

Yea that sounds good being a doctor straight up lying probably wont work lol what you said sounds reasonable I've got all sorts of peptides sarms and aas kicking around at home but my misses wouldn't know what most of it is lol your dad a doc leaves you at a bit of a disadvantage lol

Tell him your very depressed with your penis size and you have heard lots of reviews that igf will add some size

Your an adult. Your parents are done raising you. Only thing they can do is get the gear out of their house. Out of respect for your parents, that probably wasn't a good move.

i'm assuming the IGF you have is a research chem peptide not for human consumption , and not the $7000 dollar bottle of the real pharma igf ? going to be really hard to explain why your injecting something thats not for human consumption

I have needles, vials, hgh, peptides, research chems, etc.. in my fridge in the main kitchen (plus some in the bar, and elsewhere in the house) and the in laws come over for the weekend, I don't even think about hiding it out of their sight. anyone who looks in my fridge (which they do) totally knows i run all sorts of gear.
there is just more peace of mind when things are in the open and you have nothing to hide or worry about

So you are completely uninformed when it comes to IGF bud. Igf is readily avalible threw pharmacy's for a few hundred dollars. IGF is approved for prescription. Even the brand name threw Gropep isn't that expensive and never was.

Any way igf therapy is done for the same reasons as Hgh. It's stupid to be doing this while living at your parent if they are opening your mail. If you tested low there is not argument. You tested low and are treating it.

After a talk he said it was fine so long as it was at therapuedic doses.

He thought I was going to use it at body building doses.

Last edited:
I call BS on this thread... sorry for being a party pooper... but this guy is 18 max, and is trolling ;)

he has posted pics before and surely is not 18... read rest of his posts on other threads, rarely do trolls spend their time giving educated and fair help to other members.

I think it's odd his parents opened his mail though... I mean a lot of the packages that come in from sources do look a touch shady so I get that part, hell who knows maybe they're just worried. I think it would of been more fair for them to ask what you had mailed there before they tore into it but I also get there stance on the matter. His father being a doc, and practicing medicine for a living probably doesn't like having illegal mail show up.

Anyway gainjin chalk it up as a lesson learned and be thankful pops didn't pull some routine doctor BS on you or trash your gear, I'm sure he's just looking out for the longevity and health of his son.

he has posted pics before and surely is not 18... read rest of his posts on other threads, rarely do trolls spend their time giving educated and fair help to other members.

I think it's odd his parents opened his mail though... I mean a lot of the packages that come in from sources do look a touch shady so I get that part, hell who knows maybe they're just worried. I think it would of been more fair for them to ask what you had mailed there before they tore into it but I also get there stance on the matter. His father being a doc, and practicing medicine for a living probably doesn't like having illegal mail show up.

Anyway gainjin chalk it up as a lesson learned and be thankful pops didn't pull some routine doctor BS on you or trash your gear, I'm sure he's just looking out for the longevity and health of his son.

Pops was just trying to be helpful. I've gotten shipments of hcg and CIA in and they always need refrigerated. I asked him to throw these guys in the fridge too, as I'm house sitting for a friend- he opened them up to out them in. Anyway, no worries.

Also, my folks are out of town this weekend and I'm throwing a kegger for all my high school buddies. Everyone is invited.

I call BS on this thread... sorry for being a party pooper... but this guy is 18 max, and is trolling ;)

I beg to differ as mr. Gainjin has always been full of sound, wise and witty advice and has been a great teacher in helping others through their cycles.

Ive personally learned alot from him and am comforted to know that we have members of his caliber to keep an eye on the less experienced members of our boards.
my only question is why is he not a doc?

Last edited:
I beg to differ as mr. Gainjin has always been full of sound, wise and witty advice and has been a great teacher in helping others through their cycles.

Ive personally learned alot from him and am comforted to know that we have members of his caliber to keep an eye on the less experienced members of our boards.
my only question is why is he not a doc?

I agree with this ^^^^

Back