Dad opened my hgh and igf- he's pisssed

my mom found my doc letter for trt while traveling.. i spent the weekend at her house and somehow it slipped out of my luggage..

she just handed it to me with a smile on her face.. shes in the medical field so i know she read it and knows whats up.. but shes seen the benefits of trt for me, so she didn't question it

my mom found my doc letter for trt while traveling.. i spent the weekend at her house and somehow it slipped out of my luggage..

she just handed it to me with a smile on her face.. shes in the medical field so i know she read it and knows whats up.. but shes seen the benefits of trt for me, so she didn't question it

Everyone in my family is in favor of my TRT. I'm miserable without it.

It's so crazy. Many older people think that if you mention Testosterone then it's all about BB and NOTHING else. I have an old friend like this.

Then these same people think that all those myths are true and you just cannot convince them. My buddy since 2nd grade mind you. Yea 59 years. Well he has seen my drug abuse and my use/abuse if you wanna say of AAS and he is just so fvcking ignorant. So he is 64yrs and has many symptoms of low Test. I talked to him endlessly and sent him a multitude of info. He wouldn't even read it all. Just says Mike, I'll ask my doctor.

So the doc says well " I don't know but you don't wanna be fooling around with your hormones, that will lead to many other problems. WTF...........I told him just for kicks get some blood work. He was n for some tests and they tool blood but he was / is so scared of the TOPIC he would not ask for a test level.

Yes my friend , as smart as he is and as successful in his life he has been and still is misinformed and cannot be told or convinced different. The fear of some myths in our lives an just take away peoples common sense.

Kinda like the people that say my Bi-Polar meds are the cause of my Manic-Depression Psychosis. :duno:

Back