Damn Canadians......always on top of their game!!

Drveejay11

I am banned!
<< jealous sigh >>

Posted by: hitmansb

Post subject: QFS Oral Mestanolone Trial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had two friends of mine recieve a trial of this product, and will now post the reviews from both.

Case 1: Experienced BBer, late 30's, very lean.

This test subject immediately noticed increased energy and tenacity in the gym when taking his first capsule of the day 1.5 hrs before working out. Moderate strenght increase was reported. Subject showed a nice increase in vascularity, and a small reduction in bodyfat in spite of eating a bulking-type diet and doing no cardio.

Case 2: 20 y.o. hockey player, fairly lean

This test subject noted better recovery from workouts/practices/games during his gruelling schedule. Reported increased aggression and intensity on the ice (in a good way, not rage-y), and a slight increase in strength in the gym on compound movements. Impressive increase in vascularity, and a noticeable reduction in bodyfat were reported. Subject also noticed very full leg pumps when skating and doing cardio.

Sounds like a great product, as it seems to have the benefits of Winstrol (winny) without some of the sides. Neither subject noted any joint discomfort during their trials. Looks like QFS has a winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did i miss something what is it, and where did it come from. A little more info than the chemical name please, and the fact that someone liked it.

Back