Damn it PSL guys, y'all forced my hand in this.

Quick update: It has been a great cycle so far but with work and college demands my updates have been few and far in between.

I am now up to 230lbs, unfortunately it isn't all muscle. Slight love handles are coming in nicely haha. Alas that is the way of things during a bulk. That being said I am going to try for a personal best tonight on Bench, I am hoping for the 300 barrier tonight. Tomorrow is the attempt for 500 on deads.

Weight has been coming up nicely and my lifts are climbing steadily. Can't ask for more. Since it is now week 5 I will be contacting PrivateMDlabs next paycheck to schedule a blood test to verify authenticity of the gear from PSL. I have no doubt in my mind that the results from the blood tests will be more than satisfactory.

I

interresting cycle, my next cycle will be similar to yours, keep us posted andddd..
goodluck!

Thanks bud. After this one I might try and get some abs like you do in your avi haha. Been awhile since I've seen mine.

Can't wait to see the bloods! Not even a week in on there dbol and feeling some increases in pumps and minor strength gains!

dude remember that your tendons do not grow as fast as your muscles and strength do on steroids. It is best to not go to heavy to quick. I mean you need to lift with in the 8 to 10 range to really grow but I would be careful man. Because with steroids you can some time double certain lifts and the younger you are the more likely your tendons are not use to years of heavy training in my opinion. I always see the young guys tearing chest tendons.

Back