Damn

They dont call me 'mac" for nothing fellas... I've been with these among others... this is an old pic no doubt .. but never doubt me.. lol

I've only been out of texas 3 times... but they were lovely times.. even though I can post pics of even better women from texas

They dont call me 'mac" for nothing fellas... I've been with these among others... this is an old pic no doubt .. but never doubt me.. lol

I've only been out of texas 3 times... but they were lovely times.. even though I can post pics of even better women from texas

lol dude

they were published all over the fucking internet, you didn't take the pic

wow. I think this guy is actually lying to himself.

Maybe he really did yank it to two of them while looking at the photo?

wow. I think this guy is actually lying to himself.

Maybe he really did yank it to two of them while looking at the photo?

If yanking it to a pic is this clowns idea of "being with them", then ive been with countless female celebrities.

they arent celebrities, theyre dancers, and I never said I took the pic, I was there, and yes they did come with us back to the spot. I have family in Cali, that is how I got the oppurtunity. My cousin has shit on lock on that side.

Read my other posts I dont have to yank it...lol

And to furthermore defend myself on this arguement.. just b/c its blasted on the internet doesnt mean that I didnt get with them or hang out with them that night..

I have pics from the entire night that arent on the fucking internet and I can post them. I think I would of posted some superfly naked bitch if I was fantasizing. Not to mention those were just hoes..

Last edited:
how about a picture of your dick in her ass?

you're a lucky one...

i know who here, has pix about you with a d*ck in your ass...

I knew you loved spank!

do you remember that guy? hum?

ther's one thousand storys than anybody could give to any pix. ther's no need to make continuations in threads about it.

it's internet after all. guys.

Last edited:

yea right and if u and ur friends were there u guys r fucked up for leaking the photos

riiiiiiiiiight.. but if I told you I was there and had photos you'd be the first dum fuck to ask me for a copy

Back