Day 11 of stanozolol

KingCrane

Cardio is the Key
I am on day 11 of syntrop stanozolol. Its my first cycle and I know bros advise against Winstrol (winny) only cycles but I know some people who it worked for so I gave it a shot. Day 11 now and I do feel quit a bit stronger, I run 50mg ED, my muscles honestly feel a little harder. My sex drive feels the same so im not having libido probs yet. I run on a empty tummy with no probs in the morning, due to my efforts I am 209 from 215 and my arms look better. I smoke pot now and again so its hard to control my eating but I do control it.

I know many that do a Winstrol only cycle with quality keepable gains. Id add a lil test just for the reason that they are incredibly synergistic. As little as 200-250 mgs e/w with the Winstrol for 10-12 wks is a great cycle. Since you are doing it orally I'd prolly go 10 wks.

gator

I'm on week 3 of Winstrol (winny) only and feel like shit. I feel really strong but my energy is so low. As soon as I finish all my shit and get home I go right to bed, I dont sleep, I just live there. This has been going on for the past week.

The cause of this is because my test levels are low. I'm waiting for some test in the mail.

I'm 29 and Idid Winstrol (winny) without test once before when I was 22 and had no problem. That was probably because at that age i was producing higher amounts of test. But who knows?

I've done Winstrol (winny) only a couple of times with right diet and cardio you can become very vascular. Eq is great to run with. Joint pain sucks after a few weeks. But overall there will definitly be a huge cut in water weight.

Boss Oyama your having trouble sleeping? Has this occured around the first time you used test or do you believe it's from Winstrol (winny) use ?

Boss Oyama your having trouble sleeping? Has this occured around the first time you used test or do you believe it's from Winstrol (winny) use ?
Yeah I'm havin trouble sleeping but that's pretty normal for me, even when I'm not on anything. But Winstrol (winny) definitely makes it harder to sleep.

It's from the Winstrol (winny). I'm not on test yet. I'm still waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Today has been a really shitty day, I cant wait to get the test in me. I feel like a total bitch.

I like gators advise...even a low dose test will help with the possible side and the synergy thats good stuff to know which compounds compliment each other.Oral winstrol enhances test...more bang for your buck.

Do you still get the same effect from drinking Winny???
I have heard people do this, does it lower or take away from the results?

I thought it doesn't matter if you do it orally or inject it, it still goes through your liver. Is this right?

I thought it doesn't matter if you do it orally or inject it, it still goes through your liver. Is this right?

oral form is better IMO more nitrogen retention and enhances test by lowering SHBG.Injectable winstrol doesnt go's through the blood stream first before the liver so not as effective as oral tabs for lowering SHBG

Yes, you can drink the liquid winny.. all my research that I did states it has the same affect as injecting it.. I have Winstrol (winny) and am thinking of drinking it.. i will be injecting Tren and test so it will give my ass a break.

If you have room in your pin, why not just shoot the Winstrol (winny) along with the test and tren? Just a thought....:)

Yes, you can drink the liquid winny.. all my research that I did states it has the same affect as injecting it.. I have Winstrol (winny) and am thinking of drinking it.. i will be injecting Tren and test so it will give my ass a break.

TL

Back