Dazed's stuff verses Mr.T's stuff

Drveejay11

I am banned!
Mr. T has a hell of a reputation for years now and I'd RATHER buy super-solvent from him. The only reason I bought Dazed's was b/c it was recommended to me as a pain-free-easy-to-use SS by my boy Easto.

So-------what's the difference!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Gotta say, my tren made with Mr. T's kit has a bit of a sting, as well as a strong smell.

Dazed

I was recommended the Dazed stuff by house, who like myself, has had trouble making painless prop. Well, he was able to make 200mg/ml painless prop with Dazed stuff, so that's why I suggested it to Doc. He said that he is very sensitive to gear and I figured it house can make painless prop with this, Doc should be able to as well.

If Mr.T can come out with a product like this (simple Oil/Solvent Mix) I would buy it in a sec!!!!

Interesting info on Dazed's solvent oil mix. I am sensitive to some gears as well, and i am interested in making a prop at 200mg/ml. How would i use that stuff? Lets say i want to make 100ml's of prop at 200mg/ml, i would need 20g's of prop, and just add 85ml's of the oil/solvent to it, filter and bake and thats that? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

NYC

Put 20 grams of powder in vial
Add Oil/Solvent mix until you have 100mls
Heat
Filter
Bake

Never had the pleasure of meeting Dazed on the boards but i can say Mr.T has gone outta his way to be helpful.
Both im sure are good gents.

My super solvent is just a solvent mixture.

Dazed has an oil/solvent mixture.

Dazed is actually a friend of mine, and I often refer people to him for syno kits.

I know exactly what is in his mixture, and I can say that it is rather unique.

gator_mclusky said:
Never had the pleasure of meeting Dazed on the boards but i can say Mr.T has gone outta his way to be helpful.
Both im sure are good gents.

Mr. T's service is top-notch, I'd say on par with getpinz. A totally painless transaction.

well my kits are the simpliest. no filtering, no baking and convienent. from powder to in the glute in 5 minutes. 50 bucks a kit for the 10g kit and if you order two or more you get them for 60 bucks a kit. dont delay order now as supplies are going fast. i also have PBs super solvent avalaible. 1 buck a ml.

pullinbig said:
i also have PBs super solvent avalaible. 1 buck a ml.

Why am I afraid to ask where the super solvent comes from or how much your wife who's hopped up on test and Felix, the only cat I know of that sports leather chaps, are involved in the extraction of said super solvent.

Ewwwww. :eek:

Back