Dbol only - any experiences? Worth it?

4GKenZy

I am banned!
Let me preface this by saying I'm currently c***sing on 150mg test-u once a week.

It's been a pretty long time since my last blast. I think about 8 months ago was my last pin, ran deca for like 16 weeks or so. I don't really have a desire to do another full on blast just yet, but was wondering if dbol only would be nice? I was thinking 50mg ED for 4-5 weeks. Just dbol and my usual TRT dose. What are your guys thoughts? Has anyone ever ran this? Would it be effective?

Let me preface this by saying I'm currently c***sing on 150mg test-u once a week.

It's been a pretty long time since my last blast. I think about 8 months ago was my last pin, ran deca for like 16 weeks or so. I don't really have a desire to do another full on blast just yet, but was wondering if dbol only would be nice? I was thinking 50mg ED for 4-5 weeks. Just dbol and my usual TRT dose. What are your guys thoughts? Has anyone ever ran this? Would it be effective?

Hey man it would of course be ok as long as you do test with it and you said you are.. What is Test u as you posted. Is that the jell / cream or a mistype.

A cycle of Dbol for just 4-5 weeks is really only gonna fill you with water. However it can up your strength a bit. Hence more strength you can lift heavier. As you know you can build more mass with more weight.

It can give you a short boost in maybe building mass but remember most of the quick gain will be water. Don't confuse any weight over 5 lbs to be anything more then water.

If you're on trt then adding dbol would be fine. Make sure you are using an ai.

Also if you have good dbol you will be fine with 25mg ed to start and three or four weeks in bump it to 50mg daily. If you have everything dialed in with your ai and eat and train right with proper rest you will get good results. Dbol is a great oral definitely one of my favorites. I like the good sense of well being from it. Not to mention the rapid strength and size gains if used correctly.

Good luck.

Hey man it would of course be ok as long as you do test with it and you said you are.. What is Test u as you posted. Is that the jell / cream or a mistype.

A cycle of Dbol for just 4-5 weeks is really only gonna fill you with water. However it can up your strength a bit. Hence more strength you can lift heavier. As you know you can build more mass with more weight.

It can give you a short boost in maybe building mass but remember most of the quick gain will be water. Don't confuse any weight over 5 lbs to be anything more then water.

Test u is undecanoate after your initial first injection which should be 750mg you would follow up four weeks later with another 750mg then then as soon as 8 weeks and as long as fourteen weeks for the next injection of 750 mgs and so on. Some choose to go as high as 1000 miggs per injection. It's the longest ester to be used with testosterone I believe.

Also Mr mikey if he has his ai dialed in his water retention can be kept down to a bare minimum.

How have you been Mr Mike?

Also Mr mikey if he has his ai dialed in his water retention can be kept down to a bare minimum.

How have you been Mr Mike?

Yea I know that but most inexperienced don't know how to control the water and get confused thinking that 15-20gain is the thing to do. Well it is if you just wanna blow up. WE both are aware of this. AND I might add it was fun years back to blow up... hehehee. I just want OP to know what's up.

Test u is undecanoate after your initial first injection which should be 750mg you would follow up four weeks later with another 750mg then then as soon as 8 weeks and as long as fourteen weeks for the next injection of 750 mgs and so on. Some choose to go as high as 1000 miggs per injection. It's the longest ester to be used with testosterone I believe.

Thanks for the info ^^^ on the test U. Hell now I am really out dated. :chimney: ... OMG :Pat: :dunno:

Back