Dbol Only Cycle Protocol

starting tommorrow.......30mg e/d with 10mg of Nova with first dose. Will spread doses out during day.

gonna drink a gallon water...and eat like theres no tommorrow.

Let the games begin!!!

WolverineX1 said:
I haven't been a member for years. I have read forums over the years. Like I said ANSWERs varies, and most are OUTDATED, like going back to 2003.
2003 is not outdated....

Listen here Urkel....you will gain weight through water retention and will lose it when you are finished. I haven't weighed 145 since middle school...you need to eat. You say you eat clean...post up your diet. I bet you aren't getting nearly enough calories. Until you get your diet in check, but the dbol away.

Start here....http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76217

and here... http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showpost.php?p=547098&postcount=126

Do this and in about 3 years you may be ready to start researching again since everything posted here now will be outdated.

lonewing said:
Like I said,I would love to see before and after pics.Maybe even progress pics.
For someone who doesnt know anything about working out and giving advice to others? Does that make sense?

Fender said:
2003 is not outdated....

Listen here Urkel....you will gain weight through water retention and will lose it when you are finished. I haven't weighed 145 since middle school...you need to eat. You say you eat clean...post up your diet. I bet you aren't getting nearly enough calories. Until you get your diet in check, but the dbol away.

Start here....http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76217

and here... http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showpost.php?p=547098&postcount=126

Do this and in about 3 years you may be ready to start researching again since everything posted here now will be outdated.
If he's been lifting for 11years and still not getting anywhere, I doubt dbol will help him. Most people get nowhere is because they dont know what they are doing in the first place.

WolverineX1 said:
dude that pic was 50mg e/d for 6 weeks of DBOL? You must of been pee wee herman before. Can I see a before pic? Cause If thats after 6 weeks of DBOL, I'd rather go natural, drink, fuck, fart, and all that bad stuff, if thats the result.

Unless you was really a twig b4.

This coming from a man who weighs 135 pounds by his own admission.

Yeah, I've been eating 5-6 meals a day 2-3 hours a part. Heres what I had today.2

OJ/ and Tuna sushi 12pm. ( I work nights, 12pm is my breakfast)
2:30pm Steak salad
4pm Workout.
5:30pm rice/veggies/3 piece of chicken
7:45pm Protein Shake
10:30pm: Sashimi
2:30am: Shrimp with pasta no dressing/sauce
7am: Bedtime

Gallon water thru out.

I'm shitting more....lol. Funny I don't crave soda either. I'm 145lbs, is this enough protein? I'm 3 days into the DBOL, strength increase, and mild pumps, similar to NOEXPLODE. Don't see no growth yet, but its early in cycle.

Aczech said:
i would advise against the dbol only cycle. I've had TWO friends try it and sure, they got all big and shit in 6 weeks, but three weeks after the cycle, they looked exactly like they did before. Don't fear the needle.
Aczech, Gives ya good advice. DON"T FEAR THE NEEDLE, MUSCLE IS WHAT YOU WANT IT"S WHAT IT DELIVERS.

WolverineX1 said:
Ok, lets say for argument sake, one chooses to do a DBOL oral only cycle @50mg e/d for 4 weeks.

Yes I know mny are oppose to it, here are my questions.

1) Do you take nova ONLY if gyno appears during cycle. Or take nova during cycle anyhow at 10-20mg ED.
Only if gyno appears for me.
1b) If you do take the nova, can you swallow it at same time as the dBOL?
Yes
2) Does Milk Thistle hinder gains, and does it matter what time of day one takes it.
No and No
3) I know I'm suppose to space out the 10mg tabs of DBOL, but do I need to take it with food, or does it matter. I know I will eat like a cow!
No doesn't really matter.
4) post cycle therapy (pct): Can you swallow nova and clomid at same time, or space them out.
Same time is fine.
4b) And does the post cycle therapy (pct) have to be taken at EXACT time each day?
It should be within a few hours of your timed dose but nothing crazy is going to happen if it isn't exact.

Thanks, any advice would be great. I know this is not best way to go, but its a decision after years of reading/research.
Also I'd like to add that dbol only cycles are notorious for the problem of keeping gains. You better make sure your diet and training are spot on during your post cycle therapy (pct) as well as during the cycle or you'll shrink just as fast as you blow up.

Last edited:
Back