dbol ONLY cycle

I would just run some test only for 10 weeks. If you don't have a problem injecting then why are you so stuck on taking a dbol only cycle. Run test enanthate or cypionate at 500mgs per week divided into 2 shots for 10 weeks and then run post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after your last test shot. If you really need some dbol then do what FAYE suggested.

i really don't understand why someone underestimates d-bol that much. Properly used, d-bol is great stuff, even used alone, even in short cycles.

For me, a dbol only cycle would be a waste. Lots of water and little gains to show after the water is gone. However, I have done a lot of cycles and maybe on my second cycle it would have worked.

Why not try the old skule favorite - Deca and Dbol?

(I am a Deca fan BTW despite all the negative press.)

IMO Dbol is awesome, I kept much of my gains and it is common for me to gain 20lbs in 6 weeks just from a dbol only cycle. I no longer run Dbol only cycles because I am much more advanced now but for pussies that can't take needles. Do Dbol

I ran few dbol only cycles, only did 4 week cycles, with as much as 60mg daily. always lost the gains though when done, even with clomid post cycle therapy (pct). Still not up for using needles, so i did oral finny pellets. i took 9 pellets/day, chewed up and swallowed 3 pellets, 3x daily. it was 180mg/day of TA, so after the liver did it's thing, i figure i was getting 90 or so mg daily. Only been off for 3 days so far, but my gains were better than i got with a 60mg/day dbol cycle,(gained 26lbs in 8 weeks) and it was much cheaper too.... from what i hear i should keep more of the gains, strength is holding strong now, but it's only been 3 days. If the gains stay, my next cycle will be an oral finny one again...... and its even legal to buy the shit. not illegal until it's chewed up in my mouth!

biggerisbetter said:
Are you SERIOUS? I can't believe this site!?! Someone posts a D-Bol only cycle and people agree LOL Any fool with any slight knowledge in steroids would tell this person that this is probably the biggest waste of time, and worst thing to do. A D-bol only cycle is what happens when some highschool kid decides he wants to gain muscle, and has no knowledge, so he buys some d-bol because he heard from a friend of a friend that he will get great gains.
All that will happen is that you will suppress your natural test. gain alot of water, and some strength, and as soon as you go off, loose almost all that you gained regardless of post cycle therapy (pct). Go to some other sites and do research first.

Sorry, but you're wrong. Dbol only cycles are not the best idea, but can be productive if you know what you're doing. Stack it with test.

I just did a D-bol only cycle cause that's all I could get my hands on. Gained 15 hard pounds and felt great. Kept 10 of those pounds after 2 months off them.

dtk said:
Still not up for using needles, so i did oral finny pellets. i took 9 pellets/day, chewed up and swallowed 3 pellets, 3x daily. it was 180mg/day of TA, so after the liver did it's thing, i figure i was getting 90 or so mg daily. Only been off for 3 days so far, but my gains were better than i got with a 60mg/day dbol cycle,(gained 26lbs in 8 weeks) and it was much cheaper too.... from what i hear i should keep more of the gains, strength is holding strong now, but it's only been 3 days. If the gains stay, my next cycle will be an oral finny one again...... and its even legal to buy the shit. not illegal until it's chewed up in my mouth!

I know where you can get a good deal on an implant gun.......LMFAO !!

Contrary to what others pass on from one to another, D-bol alone is just fine. It's a great steroid regardless of its hepatotoxicity, which as you probably know is overblown to some degree. It can be dangerous to the liver, but compared to drugs like alcohol it is much safer. I'd run it for 6 weeks at 30 mg's per day. If you retain too much water, throw in some Arimidex. Retention of gains can be enhanced with proper post cycle therapy (pct) (Nolvadex or Clomid).

Good luck and get big!

FYI - D-bol is one of the few drugs that works fine by itself due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio. Test is another one.

hit the needle if you arent afraid of em, but i geuss the dbol only would work pretty well, atleast by what these guys say, id give it a 5 week try and see how it works, remember to eat well and take ur multis

slobberknocker said:
Go for it. Take it with arimidex and you have poor man's anavar.

I was wandering about this.does armidex harden you up or just keep the bloat down.I've never used d-bol but am tired of the usual cycles i do so i'm looking for something different like.
750mgs test ew
20-25mgs d-bol ed
1/2 mg of armidex ed
any thoughts or changes?

VegasBoy said:
I was wandering about this.does armidex harden you up or just keep the bloat down.I've never used d-bol but am tired of the usual cycles i do so i'm looking for something different like.
750mgs test ew
20-25mgs d-bol ed
1/2 mg of armidex ed
any thoughts or changes?

Never done D-bol? You should try it. It's great for starting off a cycle and it will help with strength quite a bit.:)

hello all,,just a question,,,how do I use asteroid like dbol that aromatise as if I discontinued the anti arom.like arimidex or aromasin or letrozole it will aromatise cause of high test produced due to the anti aromatising agents???and if I used an anti estrogenic like nolvadex or clomid when I discontinued it the steroid I had taken will also aromatise ????anti aromatising and estrogenic agents raise the test in the body and the hi test aromatise causing gyno and iam afraid of that...also the shrinks of tests and if u told me about hcg it raises the dht hormone wich cause acne and hair fall....etc .. if I used an anti dht like proscar it cause low libido ??? and why should I use a female cure of pregnancy or abreast cancer cure made of estrogin while iam amale??that's owfull ..........how can I use steroids ..I bought the dbol before searching about what it do on the net and I was choked of what I found...

Last edited:
hello all,,just a question,,,how do I use asteroid like dbol that aromatise as if I discontinued the anti arom.like arimidex or aromasin or letrozole it will aromatise cause of high test produced due to the anti aromatising agents???and if I used an anti estrogenic like nolvadex or clomid when I discontinued it the steroid I had taken will also aromatise ????anti aromatising and estrogenic agents raise the test in the body and the hi test aromatise causing gyno and iam afraid of that...also the shrinks of tests and if u told me about hcg it raises the dht hormone wich cause acne and hair fall....etc .. if I used an anti dht like proscar it cause low libido ??? and why should I use a female cure of pregnancy or abreast cancer cure made of estrogin while iam amale??that's owfull ..........how can I use steroids ..I bought the dbol before searching about what it do on the net and I was choked of what I found...

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Are you SERIOUS? I can't believe this site!?! Someone posts a D-Bol only cycle and people agree LOL Any fool with any slight knowledge in steroids would tell this person that this is probably the biggest waste of time, and worst thing to do. A D-bol only cycle is what happens when some highschool kid decides he wants to gain muscle, and has no knowledge, so he buys some d-bol because he heard from a friend of a friend that he will get great gains.
All that will happen is that you will suppress your natural test. gain alot of water, and some strength, and as soon as you go off, loose almost all that you gained regardless of post cycle therapy (pct). Go to some other sites and do research first.

Someone's just repeating what the meat-heads on other forums say. The kind where you get flamed just for not typing like a semi-literate moron. Sure, a D-bol only cycle is not the best cycle, but over the years, the reactions to that old question on forums has gotten more and more extreme, despite the effect of D-bol not changing at all.
Once someone get's an oral only cycle in their head, they're going to do it regardless, so why not tell them the truth instead of blindly reciting the exaggerations of a bunch of foul-mouthed test salesmen like you get on the other forums?
He will make gains, and he will keep some of it. How much is up to him.
Maybe he's cheap, or maybe he's scared of needles. Who knows? Sure, it's not the best option, by a long shot. But look out the window at the car sitting on your drive and ask yourself if you bought the BEST car or if you just thought a purple Audi TT would help you to pull a hairdresser.

Back