Dbol shutdown someone please help!

FredTheStiff

Ok so I am 20 and my friend gave me 2 weeks worth of dbol from ******** 575mg). I was taking it with a cycle support but forgot to order my PCT. I got my pct 3 weeks after the cycle but I'm scared that won't help me anymore. I noticed a reduction in my sex drive and I can't get as hard as I used to. Idk if I have been fully shutdown and idk what to do. I jumped into this like an idiot. I thought I knew what I was doing. I just want to be back to normal help me please

You are overthinking it. Start PCT immediately like milk said... Maybe order some more and run it for a week longer than usually and of course adjust your dosage! You will be fine but don't forget to get bloods about 5 weeks after PCT!

Still do the basic pct bro can't hurt you will be ok bro. This should show you how serious aas can be,
Nolvadex 40402020
Clomid 50505050

no one is wondering why there is a 575mg next to dbol???

those two in the same sentence doesn't make sense

2 weeks won't do anything but screw you up, specially at age 20. You should wait a few years before touching aas...

no one is wondering why there is a 575mg next to dbol???

those two in the same sentence doesn't make sense

Wondering as well... was he trying to say with 575mg of test? Otherwise I see no mention of a test base.... is this truly another dbol only dick wont work thread?

Back