dbol split dosage or at once

i20bpm

battlehardened
whats up guys im startin a dbol test cycle an need ur opinions which is better splitting up the doses of dbol or taking them at once im not a newb to aas just to dbol. i need real world experiences an resulta if ya never done it b4 dont add ur 2 cents. aight lets get summ opinions.

It is all about blood level s my man..and to maintain optimum level s take some in the a m and then the pm..look at the half life and work it out...it can give me heartburn ( Im older though ) so I try to take it with food.

thanks teutonic its lookin like thats what im guna do then. man if thats avatar is u keep it up bud almost no 46 yr olds round here have a 30 yr old body. im gunna stop lifting when i stop breathing.

It is and thank you...my vanity keep s me in the gym and on light cycle s.
Good luck..
D bol..the ultimate anti depressant...imo.

i used to do the split dosages but a buddy of mine from ology suggested all at once about an hour before workout an i have to admit its my new way of running dbol.. trying to maintain steady levels with dbol is near impossible anyway.. IMO

It is and thank you...my vanity keep s me in the gym and on light cycle s.
Good luck..
D bol..the ultimate anti depressant...imo.

I agree totally with that statement there to, When i'm on D-bol i feel great and I love the pumps. It takes me about a week or so to start noticeing it.

yea everyone says that it does promote a sense of well being. gotta another quick one though of course i got sum a-dex too. u guys think i should start takin it rite away say .50 every other day? or wait till i see some sides? im also tryin too keep the water retntion down a LITTLE i do want some for my joints tho. what yas think?

I prefer taking dbol all at once (usually 1-2 hours before workout, morning on non-workout days). To be honest, I used to take it split 4 times a day....then I got lazy and switched to once a day. Didn't notice any difference in the results.

As for the a-dex, 0.5mg EOD will help you cut down on some of the bloat. If you're running test with it then drop the a-dex once the dbol is finished. Pick it back up if needed.

also any reviews on GP's dbol thats what i started yesterday. good bad? ive heard sum good stuff bout their orals but not so much on ology. any feedback guys> an personal experiences only

I just got done jump starting my test cycle by using GP dbol for 4 weeks. I started with 30mg and wasnt feeling much. By week 4 I was at 50mg a day. It felt good at 50, I just wish I would have ordered more. But honestly I think axio orals have felt better to me.

BTW I was taking my dose all at once 1 hour before my work out. Like Greazy-Pickle said, its hard to maintain steady levels anyways.

im thinkin this time im gunna try takin it all at once an next time splitting it up an just see what works better for me

im on d bol, going on to my 3rd day tomorrow. Iv been doing 20mg in the am at 10mg at noon but I think im just going to start taking them a hr before i go train, maybe just after I eat.

Back