Dbol (talking about Pinnacle's here) Preworkout for insane pump or spread dosage

happyzle

Hey guys,

Im wondering what would be the best, take 50mg just preworkout

or

25mg in the morning and 50mg pre-workout to prevent blood levels to change too much?

Your help is appreciated

Thanks

both will work, but all at once might make your bp shoot up.

That said, let me know how you like that dianabol, i got me some on it's way lol.

split it up throughout your day. but i wouldnt take it anytime before bed. insomnia will hit ya hard. at least it did to me

Am I the only one here who think 75mg/a day is a little too high to be taking. Or is this a dose that can be done with relative safety.

ok thanks for advices guys!!!

Its only been 5 days and i gotta say I love it !!! I can definately feel it, not much weight gain but strength gain for sure and fullness in chest and shoulders, the pump/mind focus is fucking insane seriously... I arrived at the bench really tired from a big day at work i work in a factory. I stretched and warmed up and after a few reps with 1 plates all of a sudden, a rush of test or dont know what kicked inside me but i swear i repped 2 plates for 20reps like if it was feather, then did 310 for 12 reps really easy and then 360 for 8 rep without any spotter. And Its been the same for every single day since monday night !!!! 120lbs on dumbbells shoulder press for 13reps also. 120lbs for 15reps on dumbbell row with perfect form. Sucks to not have more than 120lbs in dumbbells in my gym... Didnt do a strength training on legs since I do crossfit for the legs but felt it also !!! its insane

Sizematters yeah bro sorry ive been very busy with work lately didnt think about telling ya and giving ya feedbacks and infos, just mail me bro

I have d bol from pinnacle, but haven't used it yet. How do you guys split the dose up? Theres 25 mg in a capsule. Do you just empty out the goodness and put half of it in a pile and parachute it?

From Canadian domestic source man

I take 1 when i wake up and 1 like 10-12hours later preworkout.

Sometimes I skip the one in the morning and I take 2 preworkout for a big workout haha

I have d bol from pinnacle, but haven't used it yet. How do you guys split the dose up? Theres 25 mg in a capsule. Do you just empty out the goodness and put half of it in a pile and parachute it?

medistar was caps before, I had asin 25mg and had to empty the caps on a cd case, do 2 equal lines then suck it in with a straw (with my mouth of course) my late teen years using coke helped me think of this, who says drugs aren't good for anything??

medistar was caps before, I had asin 25mg and had to empty the caps on a cd case, do 2 equal lines then suck it in with a straw (with my mouth of course) my late teen years using coke helped me think of this, who says drugs aren't good for anything??

LOL I'm not sure its a good thing to brag about, but street cred for that one man!

Well the way I do it is on training days I will take all of it at once about an hour before gym and on non-training days I will spread the dosage out every 3-4 hours.

I can say for sure that pinn's dbol is great. Been on 50 mgs a day for 2 1/2 weeks. Liking it a lot, only pinn product I've tried so far but extremely happy with it.

50mg dbol ed first cycle with 500mg test e or wait till second cycle to start the dbol with test?

Back