DBOL + Test E first cycle Questions I MESSED UP PLEASE HELP

Blazin604

i was supposed to run the dbol 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks and start the test..but instead i started the dbols and im now on week 6 of dbols and planning on getting injected this sunday. should i stop the dbols and just continue with the test and if so what should i do while im waiting for 4 weeks for the test to kick in will i crash from the dbols

so your saying you ran dbol for 6 weeks before you even started your test. if so then you should discontinue use of aas and go jump off a bridge.lol

If you stop the dbol you're gonna feel like shit waiting a few weeks for the test to kick in. You could technically run yhe dbol a few weeks longer until you feel the test but rather than chasing your tail and doing that some would say just write it off do post cycle therapy (pct) and next time you start do it properly. Your call really. Sounds like you're not too educated on the topic if you'd do what you've done and kinda have no business w gear in the first place.

I'd do a post cycle therapy (pct) learn a lot and save the test if I was you. Doing things the right way will get you everywhere.

i would start post cycle therapy (pct) an probally not do another cycle for a few years! seriously dude u shoulda done ALOT more reading b4 u ever started a cycle. an if this is your 1st it shoulda been test only!

Back