Dbol, Var, Test & GH (1st cycle)

I am currently on a test, Anavar (var) , gh and and dbol cycle. I am 2 weeks into it.

Dbol weeks 1-5(6) 40mg ed
GH weeks 1-24 2ius 5 days a week
Test week 1-12 500mg (1 shot pw)
Anavar (var) weeks 1-12 75mg ed
Anastrozole .5mg ed

I started off with 30mg dbol and 50mg Anavar (var) ed for the first week. Now I am on the doses as above. I have gained 2kg, I don't know if its water or whatever but I am defo looking leaner. My strength gains have not been great thus far but its only the 18th day of my cycle. I was benching 80kg and now am on 90kg so I can't really complain.

The reason I went with this cycle is my friend he transcended such well with this that I just had to go on it. He put on quality mass and had great muscle hardness as well. Its been 2 months since he is off the cycle yet he still looks great, thamks to proper PCT of course.

I just have 2 quick questions for you guys .what can I expect in terms of strength and muscle gains by the end of the cycle. Also I have test 500, is shooting 1ml a week sufficient or shall I jab half a ml twice a week?

you're already doing this, so I won't waste my time saying its too much.

But its impossible to answer your first question. All depends on nutrition, training and rest.

As for question 2, split up the shots to twice a week. Too many spikes in blood serum with once a week with Test E.

Thanks for the input, I too thought this was crazy especially for a 1st cycle but my friend was very persuasive.

Well I train each body part twice a week, my diet is low carb low fat very high protein (around 300g). I also do about an hour of cardio everyday I weight train.

Cheers bro I haven't got test e though here is the test blend I have:

Test Decanoate 200mg/ml
Test prop 100mg/ml
Test phenylprop 100mg/ml
Test Cyp 50mg/ml
Test iso 50mg/ml

Thanks for the input, I too thought this was crazy especially for a 1st cycle but my friend was very persuasive.

Well I train each body part twice a week, my diet is low carb low fat very high protein (around 300g). I also do about an hour of cardio everyday I weight train.

Cheers bro I haven't got test e though here is the test blend I have:

Test Decanoate 200mg/ml
Test prop 100mg/ml
Test phenylprop 100mg/ml
Test Cyp 50mg/ml
Test iso 50mg/ml

if its a blend you really should be shooting it EOD.

I'm assuming with that diet you're looking to lean up. You really don't need all that gear if thats the case. But oh well. Good luck.

if its a blend you really should be shooting it EOD.

I'm assuming with that diet you're looking to lean up. You really don't need all that gear if thats the case. But oh well. Good luck.

Ok mate thanks for the advice, I was told by my supplier that shooting once a week would be sufficient. However, I have a problem I have never jabbed myself before and I get my bro to jab me who I only get to see once a week. Do you know of any tutorials on self injecting steroids, I know how to inject the GH and its pretty easy but steroids can't be jabbed in the belly :(.

Well my initial goal is fat loss. I also want to put on some quality mass. Yes it is possible to cut down and put size on my friend actually gained 1.7 inches in his arms whilst losing 4% BF on the same cycle and similar nutrition and training program, I witnessed it.

BTW I just jabbed in another ml today, I am going to have to wait till next week today to start my eod jabbing. Also I am on day 20 not day 19, if it matters.

BTW here s my diet if anyone is interested

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, 1 slice wholemeal pitta, orange, Protein shake

Meal 1: beef jerky and 3 scrambled eggs

Lunch: Hell of a lot of salad in ultra light mayo and 2 tins of tuna

Pre workout: Protein shake, fruit salad, 1 cup nuts and seeds

Post workout: Banana, protein shakex2, 300G cottage cheese

Dinner: half a kg of chicken breast, boiled veg, gravy

Last meal: Protein shake, tin of tuna, olives, light houmous

Ive done my shots both ways and honestly didnt see any difference. You are different however, if you feel somethings not right with one shot a week, split them up. You can go to youtube to see how to self administer. Its really very easy. Also you dont need to shoot your blend every other day. Sustanon is almost the same type of blend and ppl have great results on it a 500mg/wk. Straight test e or c is better imo, for a first cycle. If you have sides from it at least you know whats causing the sides. With all of the different drugs in the blend you cant tell which one is causing the sides.

Also I think that running Anavar (var) and dbol together is a waste of good Anavar (var) . You should run just either one or the other imo. Dbol is great for bulking and Anavar (var) great for leaning out. Use Anavar (var) for the restricted calorie run and dbol to go all out. Also finally, remember that the drugs are only a small part of this equation with food and good training being the main ingredients...

Ok mate thanks for the advice, I was told by my supplier that shooting once a week would be sufficient. However, I have a problem I have never jabbed myself before and I get my bro to jab me who I only get to see once a week. Do you know of any tutorials on self injecting steroids, I know how to inject the GH and its pretty easy but steroids can't be jabbed in the belly :(.

Well my initial goal is fat loss. I also want to put on some quality mass. Yes it is possible to cut down and put size on my friend actually gained 1.7 inches in his arms whilst losing 4% BF on the same cycle and similar nutrition and training program, I witnessed it.

BTW I just jabbed in another ml today, I am going to have to wait till next week today to start my eod jabbing. Also I am on day 20 not day 19, if it matters.

i never said you couldn't do it once a week. Hell, Sustanon was developed to be taken once a month as a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) method.

Its just better EOD because of the short esters. I have done it twice a week though and been fine. Just change it if it feels like you are getting alot of sides.

i never said you couldn't do it once a week. Hell, Sustanon was developed to be taken once a month as a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) method.

Its just better EOD because of the short esters. I have done it twice a week though and been fine. Just change it if it feels like you are getting alot of sides.

Yeah, I agree about the shorter esthers. Thats why I suggested just test e or cyp.

Always EoD with Test Blends just for the purpose of keeping your levels stable. It's stupid to use Sustanon or a blend and shoot 1 or 2x per week. It makes the prop in the blend pretty much worthless, as well as it can caused some sides from the unstable blood plasma levels. Also I would have run the Dbol as a kickstart for weeks 1-5, and then started the Anavar (var) afterwards. I would be running some Liv 52 as well with two 17-alkylated orals, just to be safe.

Always EoD with Test Blends just for the purpose of keeping your levels stable. It's stupid to use Sustanon or a blend and shoot 1 or 2x per week. It makes the prop in the blend pretty much worthless, as well as it can caused some sides from the unstable blood plasma levels. Also I would have run the Dbol as a kickstart for weeks 1-5, and then started the Anavar (var) afterwards. I would be running some Liv 52 as well with two 17-alkylated orals, just to be safe.

x2
Take advantage of them short esters and go eod for pinning.

Also I think that running Anavar (var) and dbol together is a waste of good Anavar (var) .
I agree. I would stay off the Anavar (var) until week 9. Then run it through week 14. That will give you 6 weeks of Anavar (var) . In my opinion that will give you better results and be easier on your liver than running it the whole time. THough Anavar (var) is supposedly easy on the liver, it's never a bad idea to be careful.

Back