Dbol water retention how long?

If done correctly you shouldnt lose any weight once you come off the Dbol provided its not a Dbol only cycle AND provided you run it long enough to ensure all other compounds are in full swing.

What else are you running?

not to mention how many weeks are you into your cycle of test ? what makes u sure its d-bol bloat and not from the test ? unless ur very early into it

im 10 weeks in, its labelled as anavar, but im sure its dbol, as i gained 5 pounds in 10 days, same diet and cardio regimen (actually on a cut).. i just want to get off the stuff and need to know how long before the water "drains".. running .5mg eod AI

So your 10 weeks in and NOW youre worried its Dbol. Have you been running whatever oral your running for 10 weeks? And why wouldnt you bring this up right off the bat when the big 5lb gain in 10 days happened.

You responces seem a little strange.

How much weight have you gained in these 10 weeks?

You also never answered my question as to what mg per day your running your 'Dbol' at.

Im on a cut, so I've lost about 20 pounds in 10 weeks, I just added the "anavar" 10 days ago as a "finisher" as my strength was slipping towards the end of the cycle... I expected to continue my 1.5 to 2.0 loss per week, but im up 5 pounds in these last 10 days.

the "anavar" is 40mg a day... my original question was based on the hunch this was dbol

You cant be sure its Dbol just due to a 5lb gain in 10 days. If youve been in a deficit for a while theres potential to gain 10 lbs in 2 days if cals are upped due to cheats or whatever. Theres so many variables man. Ive dropped cals out of pure laziness and not wanting to eat from time to time and i can literally put 10lbs on in 2 days after upping them.

So just because you gained that weight doesnt mean your Var is Dbol.

You cant be sure its Dbol just due to a 5lb gain in 10 days. If youve been in a deficit for a while theres potential to gain 10 lbs in 2 days if cals are upped due to cheats or whatever. Theres so many variables man. Ive dropped cals out of pure laziness and not wanting to eat from time to time and i can literally put 10lbs on in 2 days after upping them.

So just because you gained that weight doesnt mean your Var is Dbol.

I hear what your saying... I can gain 15 pounds in one day on a cheat.. but every things been on point... including sodium and carbs... im still on the cut/diet and the anavar is the only new variable in the equation.

I'm leaning towards your oral being dbol too if your adex is legit. 0.5mg EOD is a pretty hefty dose, although 40mg of dbol ED is a significant dose too lol. Assuming you're almost done with the cycle, you should start losing the water weight around two weeks or so after ceasing the oral if estradiol is in check otherwise. A blood test would be perfect for this, as it would conclusively rule out AAS being the cause - but 10 weeks probably means you're stopping soon.

Im on a cut, so I've lost about 20 pounds in 10 weeks, I just added the "anavar" 10 days ago as a "finisher" as my strength was slipping towards the end of the cycle... I expected to continue my 1.5 to 2.0 loss per week, but im up 5 pounds in these last 10 days.

the "anavar" is 40mg a day... my original question was based on the hunch this was dbol

whether it's var or dbol, 40mg per day isn't gonna do much of anything... I'd think it's probably due to something diet related, and more likely the test is the culprit... if your sodium intake was even a little bit different water retention lbs can happen in a hurry

That would be concerning if it's labeled one thing but it acts like another compound. Also by cycle support I meant like a liver body support to help keep your liver in good shape such as Mr supps tudca if it's dbol or an a or etc your want a liver support to keep your liver in good working order

whether it's var or dbol, 40mg per day isn't gonna do much of anything... I'd think it's probably due to something diet related, and more likely the test is the culprit... if your sodium intake was even a little bit different water retention lbs can happen in a hurry

40mg of dbol ED makes my estradiol go nutty. You perhaps thinking of tbol CW?

Back