de la hoya vs mayweather

diddydidit

one of the biggest fights probably since hagler vs lenord this sat may 5th
anybody betting and if so who are u going for

I'm not a huge boxing fan but I've seen the build up commercials before and/or after the Sopranos and that Mayweather seems like a real punk. I hope he gets his ass handed to him just to shut him up and maybe humble him a bit. Like the Iron Sheik says, De La Hoya should fuck him in the ass and make him humble.

If I had to bet the house then I would put it on Mayweather. But I love De La Hoya and hope he can pull of an upset. It would have to be a late round tko.

i put 50 on mayweather.

a) Hes in his prime, DLH is not
b) DLH has just been trying to get a huge pay day before he hangs his gloves up
c) DLH's only savng grace is he is naturally bigger/stronger than mayweather.

MAYWEATHER.. ABSOLUTELY

btw if you look up the "N" word in the dictionary you will see Roger, Floyd Sr., and Floyd Sr's pictures in there!

jph said:
de la hoya will shut his mouth for him.

Thats what Id LOVE to see...Mayweather is a cock motha fukn :afro: De La Hoya is a fighter...He fought good against Hopkins, got KO by the body shot...Beat the shit outa Mayorga, now I hope he gets Mayweather...

I think Its gonna be a great fight either way...

watched it, de la hoya looks liek its time to retire IMO , looks liek he got tired towards the end of the fight where may was still buzzing around

I think it was a draw...De La Hoya was fighting, Mayweather was in Defense the whole fight...He threw one punch and backed up...I dont think he won, but I dont think De lay Hoya did either...It was a boring fight, any excitment was brought on my De la Hoya...

Im never going to watch boxing again. Mayweather did not live up to all the jive talk he was doing. Mayweather did not fight. DLH had to CREATE a fight or there would have been no action.

I think DLH got robbed and should have won because Mayweather was in a shell the entire night and thays not boxing.

Niclipse said:
Im never going to watch boxing again. Mayweather did not live up to all the jive talk he was doing. Mayweather did not fight. DLH had to CREATE a fight or there would have been no action.

I think DLH got robbed and should have won because Mayweather was in a shell the entire night and thays not boxing.
oh but that is boxing, hit and not get hit thats the name of the game. i will admit it was a little boring but pbf schooled dlh and proved that hes by far the best p4p fighter in the world

Back