de la hoya vs mayweather

mayweather didnt do shit..even the whoodies behind me at the bar were screaming at him during round 12 to stand and fight..

this is why ufc is taking over the world

let me break it down for all you knuckle dragging dumb fucks who dont no shit about boxing.......mayweather won , he played a defensive game ,striking only clean hits and wracking up points, dlh tried to straight beat him up with probably 80% of his hits striking gloves or air.....mayweather slipped every attack by dlh .....so while drunken dickheads in the bar thought dlh was beating him he wasnt..........simple...................
boxing has changed a lot recently with the smart guys switching to tactics.....basically be defensive strike only point aquiring blows, make the other dumb fuck chase you for ten rounds and gas and come back strong in the last 2-4 and make the idiot look tired........

rockape76 said:
let me break it down for all you knuckle dragging dumb fucks who dont no shit about boxing.......mayweather won , he played a defensive game ,striking only clean hits and wracking up points, dlh tried to straight beat him up with probably 80% of his hits striking gloves or air.....mayweather slipped every attack by dlh .....so while drunken dickheads in the bar thought dlh was beating him he wasnt..........simple...................
boxing has changed a lot recently with the smart guys switching to tactics.....basically be defensive strike only point aquiring blows, make the other dumb fuck chase you for ten rounds and gas and come back strong in the last 2-4 and make the idiot look tired........

Sounds like the least entertaining strategy imaginable.

LiftTillIDie said:

i never said i agreed with it...its just the way things are now with the better guys.....besides if you really think about it dlh is taller ,longer reach and heavier than maywether hes also a harder hitter ,given that if you were mayweather would you really stand toe to toe with dlh?.....i doubt it.......not unless you wanted to get knocked the fuck out in 7 rounds

the only other guy ive seen adapt that stragedy is anthony mundine when he fought danny green.......green was also a stronger harder hitting fighter who got outfoxed by a smarter mundine.......it was the crappiest fight to watch ever with the hole of australia wanting green to just smash mundine but he couldnt......

if rock didnt school you fuckers i was going to say the same thing. it was a chess match between the two and im sorry you bitch asses couldnt understand it

yay i won money!!!!

LiftTillIDie said:

henc the rise of UFC and fall of boxing..

i had a nice discussion today with a boxing trainer at my gym,
his words..

"mayweather was weak, dlh won, he was in it to fight, im done with boxing, boxing has nobody today...."......

what kind of boxing trainer thought that DLH won that fight? He's probably one of those cardio- throw -a- jab -then-a- right-for-the-fat-house-wives-fitness- club bitches. either that he was a spic.. mayweather out boxed him for at least 8 out of the 12 rounds.

I thought it was entertaining. The, close, scores exactly reflected my sentiments. Kudos to both pugilists.

Irish Lad said:
You all are racists.

well the reality is all the spics wanted DLH to win cause he is one and the fact that mayweather is your typical ngr. most whit ppl wanted DLH to win as well.

skarhead1 said:
what kind of boxing trainer thought that DLH won that fight? He's probably one of those cardio- throw -a- jab -then-a- right-for-the-fat-house-wives-fitness- club bitches. either that he was a spic.. mayweather out boxed him for at least 8 out of the 12 rounds.

hes runs a boxing club here in brooklyn..
in any event ur racist shit is getting old....

fyi he is black

brooklynheight said:
he is black

well that explains it

i will tone down the racist remarks. but i dont think i said anything racist.

Last edited:
skarhead1 said:
well that explains it

i will tone down the racist remarks. but i dont think i said anything racist.
dude you dint say anthing racist, ya right you should call yourself skinhead
anyways this has nothing to do with race its about the skill of the two best boxers in recent history putting it all on the line. anybody whose ever boxed or been around the fight game knows this and respects both fighters

rockape76 said:
i never said i agreed with it...its just the way things are now with the better guys.....besides if you really think about it dlh is taller ,longer reach and heavier than maywether hes also a harder hitter ,given that if you were mayweather would you really stand toe to toe with dlh?.....i doubt it.......not unless you wanted to get knocked the fuck out in 7 rounds

Knocked out in a quick 7 rounds. lol. I hate boxing.

Back