dealing with a virgin girl

indrid_cold17

what are the main differences that should be kept in mind when fucking a virgin girl ,i am talking about the bleeding and shit,can someone explain

Christ almighty just be gentle and go slow for the first couple times. If she's not turned enough to be wet'n ready, then try more foreplay. Lube ain't always the answer. It'll pay off in the long run cuz it'll feel good to her and she'll want to go further and explore. If you go bangin away like an oil jack the first time and hurt her, chances are she won't be tryin that again any time soon. She may or may not "bleed" chances are it'l be a small amount anyway, just don't do it somewhere, the stain might be an issue. Oh - and make sure birth control is taken care of. I heard some idoit one time tell his friend a virgin couldn't get pregnant.

I had one experience with a virgin girl years ago in college. I had worked with this girl at a pizza parlor and there was lots of flirting and teasing, we liked each other and talked about going out. Finally I took her to a Def Leppard concert and a club afterwards. Back at my place we we were both really drunk fooling around. I didn't ask her anything just went with the natural progression. I couldn't even get an inch inside her, and I was so drunk I think I just gave up on it and passed out. The next morning she tells me I was her first. I'm like - that's sweet but it doesn't count until I'm actually inside you. She had been with a boyfiend for years and never did it and then first date with me she wants to get devirginized?! Come on, go back to your old boyfriend and let him have it.

I suppose if I had known and was cool with being her first I could've made it happen. In retrospect it was really surprising that she was in fact super tight - I thought that was mostly bullshit. I would just be really gentle, maybe let her get on top so she can control it. She didn't bleed but it would be a good idea to lay a towel down. A virgin might or might not have an intact hymen.

Last edited:
Take your time, go slow. Its gonna hurt her and she will not enjoy itmuch. But there is alwasys next time.

Oh and also take pics for ology

If you get her off real good by fingering her, you can run up in there like nobody's business. Of course you've gotta get her to relax and enjoy the sensations.

make sure you like her cus she be somwhat attached to you forever. girls have this thing called feelings and aparently the first person they fuck is special or somthing...

indrid_cold17 said:
what are the main differences that should be kept in mind when fucking a virgin girl ,i am talking about the bleeding and shit,can someone explain
Don't even go there. It ain't fun.

Trevdog said:
I had one experience with a virgin girl years ago in college. I had worked with this girl at a pizza parlor and there was lots of flirting and teasing, we liked each other and talked about going out. Finally I took her to a Def Leppard concert and a club afterwards. Back at my place we we were both really drunk fooling around. I didn't ask her anything just went with the natural progression. I couldn't even get an inch inside her, and I was so drunk I think I just gave up on it and passed out. The next morning she tells me I was her first. I'm like - that's sweet but it doesn't count until I'm actually inside you. She had been with a boyfiend for years and never did it and then first date with me she wants to get devirginized?! Come on, go back to your old boyfriend and let him have it.

I suppose if I had known and was cool with being her first I could've made it happen. In retrospect it was really surprising that she was in fact super tight - I thought that was mostly bullshit. I would just be really gentle, maybe let her get on top so she can control it. She didn't bleed but it would be a good idea to lay a towel down. A virgin might or might not have an intact hymen.

probobly she told her boyfriend she wasnt a virgin

go down on her and get super wet, and then take it slow......keep her on top untill she feeling good then change positions if needed.........

When it is the first time it always is a prudent idea to go about the task in a cautiuos manner. There are many girls who complain of pain and other problems if things are done too hastily, as already mentioned in this thread the use of lubes best are the water based ones a lot. This helps in minimizing the pain and makes the overall process quite comfortable, there maybe initial bleeding and pain but that is not which is to be taken as a matter of concern. Things will get better over the time. Just give some to revive when the girl complains about pain. That's all.

LMAO!!! I've gotta agree with moneyshot on this one. You will not find a "virgin" unless she's 15 or under. And that my friends is considered statutory rape in all 50 or is it 51 states? Eh....who cares?!

The breakage of the Hymen(white tendonis material, thin, seems atached to vaginal wall, though is not a complete obstruction, rather narrow) Hurts girls a great deal.
I have had three and 2 could not go on after it broke. The other just beared the pain.
It's there next fuck, maybe next day that they really like it. Should tell them as I did after the first. This is going to hurt, though you will enjoy it next time.

Back