Deca 200, D-anabol 25, Tren 75 be good for first cycle?

Bustedchalk

Thinking about trying a legal stack of steroids until I can locate the real stuff,sucks living in small town Canada :(

Deca 200, D-anabol 25, Tren 75

Would this stack be effective and is it worth it? or should I just wait and save my money and stay away from orals.

Last edited:
na stick to the safer oral ones that is a good stck i did it n got huge take weight gainer too youll pack on more lbs. n when you train lift HEAVY n youll see goood results

na stick to the safer oral ones that is a good stck i did it n got huge take weight gainer too youll pack on more lbs. n when you train lift HEAVY n youll see goood results

your an ideot and should not be talkign abotu things you knwo NOTHIGN aout. in anotehr thread you ask abotu a stack of which is a hrbal blend sof crap named close to a steroid name and your really seem to beleave its a lagit thing?!?! LOLOL
orals are MUCH worse and MUCH less safe!
DO NOT GIVE OUT ADVICE if you dont know your head from your $%&....

how old are you? 15?

LOL! I feel like such and idiot! (I guess today I have proved to myself , I am.) I made an impulse buy today of this very stack from a certain buy$**roid$.com website. I should have known better, but this was the first time I ever tried to do anything other than natural. And I'm usually suspicious of everything... Anyone ever try returning their product? I made the mistake of reading up on them AFTER I gave them my dollars. Fool...

Do naturals even work? (I know nothing about this, in case it isn't obvious)

My first post here! How embarrasing. :sulk:

Back