Deca alone

carlosaninao

I am 190, 6', good genetics. Finishing off a cycle of winny...my first..to be really lean for the summer... i really should've stacked it w/test to get some better gains...but anyway, what do u guys think about later just doing a cycle of deca alone? Winstrol (winny) makes my joints very sensitive, even while taking glucosamine...anyway, im such a puss when it comes to injections, and i really dont wanna stack the deca...but how are gains and results w/just a cycle of deca alone??

sorry if my questions are ignorant... i've been reading a lot, but i guess i should know since i work at a gym :)

carlosaninao said:
and i really dont wanna stack the deca

Why not? And why wouldn't you use testosterone instead?

carlosaninao said:
...but how are gains and results w/just a cycle of deca alone??

They would be alright, as long as you are willing to put up with no sex drive and sexual dysfunction.

Deca alone I would not agree. You should always have some form of test as a base. Deca for me shut me down really bad ! Good to here you are atleast reading and doing research.

Ah, I see... only reason I wasn't going to stack it w/anything is because of the hassle. But I always agree, when you're gonna do it, do it right. ...I'm 21. Been lurking for a while, and read my ass off about this stuff.

So deca and test? I'm thinking like 1/2 a cc of test per injection of deca then? i didn't really wanna stack it just cuz im lazy and hate the injecting process...

Last edited:
carlosaninao said:
So deca and test? I'm thinking like 1/2 a cc of test per injection of deca then? i didn't really wanna stack it just cuz im lazy and hate the injecting process...

I would just do the testosterone for this cycle. No need to combine two injectables for your first time. It can lead to complications, something that you want to minimize your first time through. 300-500mgs of a long estered testosterone (like enanthate or cypionate) for 10-12 weeks is what I would recommend.

Aboot said:
I would just do the testosterone for this cycle. No need to combine two injectables for your first time. It can lead to complications, something that you want to minimize your first time through. 300-500mgs of a long estered testosterone (like enanthate or cypionate) for 10-12 weeks is what I would recommend.

He's right man! I have gone through a deca only cycle before (okay flame me!) and i will tell u, a test base is the way to go. Since you're sure u're gonna stick urself like u said, do it right. Dont waste your training efforts.

Go with a test only cycle and see how it works for u. I did mine with dbol... didnt bloat up but instead, strangely i got leaner, yet bigger at the same time!

Back