deca at 400mg/ml

old timer said:
i guess that the t400 i took, it's the companies fault too much ba, that's for sure from two times of experience.

old timer did you read my post above on ba? no. please read it. you have no idea how much ba is in that test if any at all. there are several variables that can cause pain.

mabye its the bacteria

yeah it could be several factors....mabye it's the bacteria in it...after all it was a vet gear.

so hey who knows.

someteimes after the first few shots your body will aclimate to the solution and pain will stop. i have had this to happen numerous times. if it was bacteria you would have more than pain.

go packers!

so assuming that i make the cyp. correctly using 2/20 ratio......and it not crashing and staying preserved, i wouldn't have to keep on heating it up before shooting in, right?

i mean how come when people do the procedure wrong....they have to add ba and bb and reheat it everytime before everytime they inject?

old timer said:
so assuming that i make the cyp. correctly using 2/20 ratio......and it not crashing and staying preserved, i wouldn't have to keep on heating it up before shooting in, right?

i mean how come when people do the procedure wrong....they have to add ba and bb and reheat it everytime before everytime they inject?

what? if you reheat you dont need solvent to get it to solution.

if its holding in solution no need to heat everytime. however i heat everytime as it makes the solution thinner and easier to inject. less knots and pain. everything flows better when warm.

no..what i meant was..

what i meant was that if i do the procedures correctly as in 2% for deca. and it is clear and not mushy, then for the purpose of preserving i don't think that i would need to reheat it up. but yeah you're right about the making the oil thinner and easier to inject part.

old timer said:
what i meant was that if i do the procedures correctly as in 2% for deca. and it is clear and not mushy, then for the purpose of preserving i don't think that i would need to reheat it up. but yeah you're right about the making the oil thinner and easier to inject part.

bro you confused. the ba is the preservative. heat does not preserve anything.

best thing you can do is go ahead and make some up. then asll this questions you have wil be answered. you have the ratios, procedure and ingredients so have at it.

just wanted to make sure.

i probably know the answer to this question , but just wanted to make sure.

it said in the kitchen chemists guide thread that to use 20 gauge needles for making the aas.

can i use 22 gauge instead, is that okay?

just wanted to make sure. thanks.

for which part of the procedure? i used 18g and 25g when i filtered into sealed vials. istopped doing that a few years back though.

well it does make a little difference if you pushing thru a 18g or a 22g. the trick is to usae 10ml syriges iif you doing it by hand. 20s work ok if the solution is nice and warm. aslmost hot. but thje barrel on a ten is much smaller therefore......

60ml syringe w/22gauge needle?

hey dougo,

i'm gonna use a 60ml syringe(just for simplicity sake) and use a 22gauge needle for filtering....is this okay?

thanx for the advise again my wise buff friend.

-old timer

Back