Deca & D-bol

Greg

Hey guys I am on my second week of Deca, D-bol stack & still feel tired all day should I increase my D-bol dosage ?
Dosage = 200mg/Deca + 15mg/day D-bol

P.S. I have a torn L4 and the Deca nearly has cured the pain.

What type of tired do you mean?? Is it a tiredness in the gym. It might be because you are eating to much fat. when I bulked and ate a lot of fat. I always got sleepy. Try to take some of the fat out of your diet. why not take 25mg of d-bol a day, since it is so cheap?

what are your stats, cycle history, height, weight , etc. Its important to give that info to give you the best advice possible

Stats are 6' 210 20 % bf Tore a disc in lower back. Was 10 % 230 natural. have been working out for 12 years natural.

Eating habits are great got back on my eating schedule and have very little fat in the diet and 130-200gms of protein a day

It may be the d-bol making you tired. Many people have complained of being tired while on d-bol, it has the effect that it makes them sleepy all the time.

Couldnt tell you why you're tired, but I sure as hell can tell you that you're not taking enough. Imo up the dosages to 25mgs of dbol ED and 400mgs of deca a week.

Back