Deca dosing - opinions on cycle dosing

Epic Ed

Still acting 1/2 my age
I'm no n00b to deca. This will be my fourth cycle that has incorporated it. But I'm trying to decide on dosing options this go around. I have 7500mg of deca and plenty of test.

Option #1:

- 12 week cycle running deca @ 600mg EW and test cyp @ 600EW

Option #2:

- 15 week cycle running deca @ 500mg EW and test cyp @ 600 mg EW.

Considerations -- I have run deca at 500mg EW before with no negative side effects. I have never run deca at 600mg EW. I have plenty of ancillaries on hand for and progesterone related sides (caber and prami). My goal for the cycle is maximizing lean muscle mass and strength gains. So -- 600mg EW for a shorter cycle or 500mg EW for a longer cycle?

Your opinions, please.

Man I would go 600 deca for 12 if possible. That's what I'm running now and loving it. I run my test about 150 to 200 mg more then deca.

No matter what, I would go as ling with deca as you can. I have not had one side from deca. I'm using 1mg caber a week just as maintenance but not sure that I need it.

I'm no n00b to deca. This will be my fourth cycle that has incorporated it. But I'm trying to decide on dosing options this go around. I have 7500mg of deca and plenty of test.

Option #1:

- 12 week cycle running deca @ 600mg EW and test cyp @ 600EW

Option #2:

- 15 week cycle running deca @ 500mg EW and test cyp @ 600 mg EW.

Considerations -- I have run deca at 500mg EW before with no negative side effects. I have never run deca at 600mg EW. I have plenty of ancillaries on hand for and progesterone related sides (caber and prami). My goal for the cycle is maximizing lean muscle mass and strength gains. So -- 600mg EW for a shorter cycle or 500mg EW for a longer cycle?

Your opinions, please.

whats your stats...it depends on some stats?

43 y/o

5'10"

200lbs (ish)

BF% - not sure, but I'm not doing this stuff to compete. 15% is my guess.

Previous Cycles:

- test cyp - 400mg EW 12 weeks
- test cyp / deca - 400mg EW/250mg EW 12 weeks
- test cyp / deca - 500mg EW/300mg EW 12 weeks
- test cyp / deca / tren E - 600mg EW/250mg EW/400mg EW 14 weeks
- test cyp / deca - 600mg EW/500mg EW 14 weeks

I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) when off cycle @ 100 mg test cyp EW.

After looking it over both would be good but if you can still grow off 500mg for 15 weeks go with that. I'm loving 600deca/800test/500mast prop. I think longer is better with deca.

I just added the masteron and only running for the last couple weeks. A little over kill honestly and thinking about dropping it to 300 a week.

500 has been enough for me in the past, but if you haven't tried 600 why not give it a go? I'm all for trying everything once.

Back