Deca? First Cycle? :S

Jake_Roids

A LITTLE HELP PLZ Deca? First Cycle? :S

I wish to do a cycle in 4 months and it will be my first time. I have my nutr. and diet down to the best i can. I've been trying to educate myself as much as i can especially from u guys :) Everyone seems to suggest Test as first choice for first cycle. Problem is im in South Asia for business and lack choice option and only thing available to me here is on hand Deca. I am trying to acquire some Nolva as a post cycle therapy (pct). Ive read about Deca & Nolva and pretty confident about using it but need some help from u guys and hoping for support through it since its not like back home, i aint got buddies here to question and concern...

Here is the layout of the cycle i have planned out... looking for critisizaaam with open heart

Week 1 and 2 - 200mg / Week 3 - 250 / Week 4 to 7 - 300 / Week 8 - 250 / Week 9 and 10 - 200

Then 2 to 3 weeks after start Nolva (as suggested by someone on this site) 14 days 40mg and then 14days 20mg

Expected Goals: To add minimum 10 pounds of lean mass and to lower (hopefully) significant body fat

The Questions:

Q1- Is doing Deca as a first cycle all that bad? should i rather wait until i can find or bring some test?

Q2- Is Clomid also must have even if im able to get Nolva? ( im told nolva alone is good enough post cycle therapy (pct) )

Q3- Are my expected goals realistic?

Q4- I am afraid of Gynocomastia because i think my body might be sensitive to this issue... Is Nolva alone good or do i need some precautions during cycle or any thing else with nolva after cycle i should try to get prepared for incase?

Q5- Deca D*ck if occurs only a condition during the cycle or till after? will it get better after post cycle therapy (pct) and few months by itself or definently need to plan for treatment?

On a note - I am not worried about baldness since i alrdy am ;) :laugh:

Might be future questions... thx for reading and plz reply

Last edited:
What are your stats, etc?? You will hear diff opinions, but I have done a deca only cycle and liked it..no bad sides and not prone to gyno. I have read here that Nolva and Deca aren't a good mix, couple poss. increase the chance of gyno, so I would look at clomid or revisit the nolva thing. If you had the option, I would try and get my hands on some sort of test for your first cycle, but I guess you gotta go with what you can get.

Stats umm Workin out 2 yrs - 160lbs (not the muscular 160 more of a regular 160 physique) ummm i dunno watelse to include 23 yrs old 5,10 ..... any thing else? work out 3 or 4 days a week split looks like back biceps , chest triceps, shoulders traps, legs and abs umm i dunno play bball twice a week for an hour - every work out day includes 25 to 30 min cardio in the end ....

A1: It's person dependant. Some run it with good gains and no sides. Others have issues. It might work perfectly, but I would never advise it.
A2: Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) will work.
A3: Yes. Even without steroids. Providing you put the work into it.
A4: Forget about nolva against gyno for your cycle. It might even worsen it. You're looking for bromocriptine or cabergoline.
A5: It will most likely occur, if at all, during cycle. Permanent issues are extremely rare. It should all go back to normal eventually without treatment.

thx thoms for good reply...if i have to have to, i dont mind riskin and hustling my ass and try gettin some test but the reason i was gonna stick with wat i have on hand was that arent u more proned to side efects with use of test then deca and that test might give me too much of a massy look compared to deca? still on the topic of deca wat is a good combination or a single post cycle therapy (pct) for keeping gains and gyno.... either way let me ask around and see wat kind of test cycle could be potentially available in this hell of a place and if in time ...

First cycle..deca is good but test would be better
Second cycle add deca to what you ran in first cycle...good results
Third cycle, add dbol for first four weeks and up the dosages.

Do not run nolva while on a deca cycle. Run a small dose of letro ed.

You should be set for the next two years with these cycles. Enjoy.

Thanx guys for the all the replies - so ive talked to someone and they say in few months they can try to get me some Test ( YAY! ) lol nah so im gonna wait and not go for the Deca.... but i am little confused ....so let me get this straight tell me if im right...
I see u guys always saying oh keep nolva on hand for post cycle therapy (pct) and if any gyno or other side effects start appearing... but Nova is not a good mix with Deca ... but is good thing to have as post cycle therapy (pct) and for gyno if i do a Test cycle?

I see u guys always saying oh keep nolva on hand for post cycle therapy (pct) and if any gyno or other side effects start appearing... but Nova is not a good mix with Deca ... but is good thing to have as post cycle therapy (pct) and for gyno if i do a Test cycle?
Exactly.

Jake_Roids said:
Everyone seems to suggest Test as first choice for first cycle.
The quote from Adolph Hitler, "Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough, and people will believe you."

Back