Deca from Optimum Pharmacetuicals -Picts

In the same brand Tren Hexa makes strange side effect due the oil used...

Nothing more to say.:Present:

Last edited:
Holy crap!

Mw101, you have got to change that avitar.....it is driving me nutz! Hahahahahaaha.....but is very nice as a matter of fact!

What?

32 lbs in 3 weeks??

Which kind of cycle do you run stacked with deca?

Do you use the Hulk blood's??

Seriously...:baby:

So my suspicion is : Ptruglia = Kubys, after that you claim than you don't spam on board...

Last edited:
just wondering if anyoneknows about this bottle....ulyra-nan...deca 300. it comes in a red box and it has a dogs black face on it..is it real...

just wondering if anyoneknows about this bottle....ulyra-nan...deca 300. it comes in a red box and it has a dogs black face on it..is it real...

UYRA_nan...!!!!!

UTRA_NAN! Silly bean! You have no pics and you wrote that wrongly...

So Utra-nan is not the most popular, i never test, however, UG standar...

Nothing more to say about it.

that's shitty pic from an other user of that shit.

He said it's an reliable brand. brotherhood of Imuno-lab, i'm not sure of this info.

Do a little search

Last edited:
as i said before, i heard mixed review about their product, but i got a friend of mine in Europe he tried the trenbolone he was very happy with the results!!!
i dont think a UGL with a high definition, modern labeling, with many security steps should be a scam!!! the labeling cost lots of money, for a fake product is fake with labeling and printing!!! IMO

I have sus 250 from them and havn't started it yet. But same here, imo fake product wouldn't have so much security. lots of holograms, batch #, man/exp date.

Last edited:
I have no opinion of OP, but really, basing the quality of the product on the quality of the packaging is nonsense. If I were a scammer/counterfitter the 1st thing I'd do is produce a nice package, the cost of quality labeling/packaging is probably <$5 and depending on what you label it as it would sell for 10-20x that. If there were no actual product in there thats a pretty good investment to scam suckers.

I have sus 250 from them and havn't started it yet. But same here, imo fake product wouldn't have so much security. lots of holograms, batch #, man/exp date.

let me know when u start the first shot!! i wanna know the results... its seems new packaging!!! very beautifull!!!

I have no opinion of OP, but really, basing the quality of the product on the quality of the packaging is nonsense. If I were a scammer/counterfitter the 1st thing I'd do is produce a nice package, the cost of quality labeling/packaging is probably <$5 and depending on what you label it as it would sell for 10-20x that. If there were no actual product in there thats a pretty good investment to scam suckers.

its seems that ur new in the juice life, just le me tell u this: all the scammers i saw in my life had the worse labeling u can ever imagine, a scammers goal is to make money with minimum investment...its not worth the money to make good labeling, security hologram and digital printing, junior we live in an internet world, once busted , in 24hours all the world will know ur a scammers!!!!
peace!!!!

its seems that ur new in the juice life, just le me tell u this: all the scammers i saw in my life had the worse labeling u can ever imagine, a scammers goal is to make money with minimum investment...its not worth the money to make good labeling, security hologram and digital printing, junior we live in an internet world, once busted , in 24hours all the world will know ur a scammers!!!!
peace!!!!

LOL sorry no :nonono2: . I've seen both good packaging and bad, on both real gear and bunk, packaging has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the product. As to living in an internet world... yeah that's why people still buy that legalsteroids.com crap and think its real gear.

Ted: But why do they put a guarantee on the box then?
Tommy: Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time.

theres always dumb people on earth, experience teaches!!! regarding to labeling and stuff, 1 thing goes on scammers mind!!! make loads of money in minimum investment as possible, y to go on bar codes, security holograms , digital printings... see what i mean...
good day

Back