Deca has kicked in, need some help

Also, from what I understand, aromasin is the only ai you can take effectively with nolvadex. Arimidex and nolvadex have contraindications and subsequently lower the blood levels of one or the other making one or the other less effective. Vets-please chime in on this as I'm nearly certain I read that in a previous thread.

You can go online and look up drug interactions.

Interactions between your selected drugs

tamoxifen and; anastrozole
Applies to: tamoxifen, Arimidex (anastrozole)
GENERALLY AVOID: Coadministration with tamoxifen may decrease the plasma concentrations of anastrozole. The mechanism of interaction has not been described. In one clinical trial, coadministration of tamoxifen (20 mg/day) and anastrozole (1 mg/day) in breast cancer patients resulted in decreased anastrozole plasma concentration by 27% compared to administration of anastrozole alone. In addition, at a median follow-up of 33 months, the combination did not demonstrate any efficacy benefit over tamoxifen therapy alone in all patients as well as in the hormone receptor-positive subpopulation, and this treatment arm was discontinued from the trial. The pharmacokinetics of tamoxifen and its pharmacologically active N-desmethyl metabolite were not affected.

MANAGEMENT: Concomitant use of tamoxifen and anastrozole should be avoided.

The OP started with novaldex and added arimidex. The two shouldn't be used in conjunction (ever) bc of their contraindications (correct?) that said, the OP's attempts at controlling estrogen, etc have not been effective (the two meds are decreasing their ability to do what they're intended to do when used together at the same time). If a situation were to warrant use of nolvadex while in cycle, you had better be on stane (or use a SERM compatible with dex. I'm going to find the thread I'm talking about and post it

You can go online and look up drug interactions.

Interactions between your selected drugs

tamoxifen and; anastrozole
Applies to: tamoxifen, Arimidex (anastrozole)
GENERALLY AVOID: Coadministration with tamoxifen may decrease the plasma concentrations of anastrozole. The mechanism of interaction has not been described. In one clinical trial, coadministration of tamoxifen (20 mg/day) and anastrozole (1 mg/day) in breast cancer patients resulted in decreased anastrozole plasma concentration by 27% compared to administration of anastrozole alone. In addition, at a median follow-up of 33 months, the combination did not demonstrate any efficacy benefit over tamoxifen therapy alone in all patients as well as in the hormone receptor-positive subpopulation, and this treatment arm was discontinued from the trial. The pharmacokinetics of tamoxifen and its pharmacologically active N-desmethyl metabolite were not affected.

MANAGEMENT: Concomitant use of tamoxifen and anastrozole should be avoided.

Man, all of a sudden I'm the OP. Lol. I was commenting on this thread. I'm not on a cycle, just planning and noticed the poor choice of ai/SERM and wanted to chime in

Exactly! louman is not listening and taking advice.

Maybe I did not know about this place. Already go bloods before the advice, how can I not flow advice nefore given? I went to any labs test now Becasue it's right byy house. How does the place megatron suggests work? U just order the labwork and go to any lab? I always thought u had to use a doctor for those labs in hospitals and other medical buildings

Man, all of a sudden I'm the OP. Lol. I was commenting on this thread. I'm not on a cycle, just planning and noticed the poor choice of ai/SERM and wanted to chime in

I am not saying you are OP. You asked a question though and I am helping you with the answer.

Just Google drug interactions and you will find a few sites that let you check. No more guessing.

Maybe I did not know about this place. Already go bloods before the advice, how can I not flow advice nefore given? I went to any labs test now Becasue it's right byy house. How does the place megatron suggests work? U just order the labwork and go to any lab? I always thought u had to use a doctor for those labs in hospitals and other medical buildings

You could go to their site and read how it works. Or I can spoon feed you.

You order labs through Private MD. You choose what you want. A doctor for them rubber stamps your order. You take it to their designated lab (usually Labcorp) and give them the papers. They run your blood work.

The OP started with novaldex and added arimidex. The two shouldn't be used in conjunction (ever) bc of their contraindications (correct?) that said, the OP's attempts at controlling estrogen, etc have not been effective (the two meds are decreasing their ability to do what they're intended to do when used together at the same time). If a situation were to warrant use of nolvadex while in cycle, you had better be on stane (or use a SERM compatible with dex. I'm going to find the thread I'm talking about and post it

I was not aware of this thanks for bringing it to my attention! What Ai is compatible with nolva? ANd you said stane is compatible with adexx? how does stane compare to nolva?

Oh and btw way I already notice bloat has decreased this morning after a few days of the serm and AI, I felt very sick this morning. Feel lie my head is getting hammered and my stomach is killing me. Feels like I ate a huge meal but did not. I am sure its from upping my ai and serm dosage all the suddem. Im gonna back down to just Adex at.25mg e3d. And just keep an eye on my nipps. If it worsens ill stop the adex and jump on nolva then order some stane, that way I can take it with the adex.

I was not aware of this thanks for bringing it to my attention! What Ai is compatible with nolva? ANd you said stane is compatible with adexx? how does stane compare to nolva?

Go back an read again. You have the drugs all mixed up.

Oh and btw way I already notice bloat has decreased this morning after a few days of the serm and AI, I felt very sick this morning. Feel lie my head is getting hammered and my stomach is killing me. Feels like I ate a huge meal but did not. I am sure its from upping my ai and serm dosage all the suddem. Im gonna back down to just Adex at.25mg e3d. And just keep an eye on my nipps. If it worsens ill stop the adex and jump on nolva then order some stane, that way I can take it with the adex.

Again, you have all the meds jumbled.

I'm having severe abominal water storage.
I'm also having stomach pains and headaches.
My nipples are puffy

Sounds like you're on your period, bro. Get that estro in check.. through proper AI dosing using bloodwork as a guide, no need for nolva.

Just donate blood. That will lower your hematocrit?

You don't have $50 to get the Hormone Panel for Females at Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online How much did your pay for Total and Free T?

Have you done a Test only cycle at your current Test dosage? Were you able to manage your estradiol on that cycle?

Thanks megatron will check this place out. Went on site so basically I just select the test and what location I want to use and show up? Also
My other two cycles one was test and them test and dbol. Had no estrogen issues at all. No bloat , no gyno. Actually was lean and hard. Even on dbol. I just used 1mg adex once per week taken mid week what would u suggest my AI protocol be for now until I find my estrogen? My cycle is 600/400 test/deca weekly. Pinning each one twice. Week splitting doses. I cut out test prop which should help as well. Just on test E and deca now. I was thinking .25ed or eod. I have rui liquidex. And then a other lab liquid nolva but now won't use nolva until I get a diff ai

Back