Deca or sus ???

drummer

Hi guys,

I'm on my 6 week of Deca 200 mg cycle. (with 30 mg dbols)

Now that I'm finished with dbols...I wanted to increase deca to 300 mg...but I got suggestion to add some sustenon.

I'm looking for a bit more size. I'm just wondering...are the good gains still ahead of me.
I'm planning 10 week cycle.
Any suggestions ???

My stats: 185 lbs. 5'11"

that is not long enoufgh for the deca nore enoufgh mg's you probly wont see much from it and how long did you run the d-bol

no bro..4 weeks will be just long enough for the test to start kicking in and you'll be done your cycle...IMO i would start planning your next cycle with using test from week 1-12 500mg..deca/EQ w1-12..300-400mg..d-bol w1-4 30-35mg or something like that..do some homework or look in the cycle discussion section

I ran 30 mg dbols for 4 weeks....I see some changes, but not as I expected
So I plan to run deca for next 4 weeks at 300 mg, instead of 200 mg.
Is that enough ?
That would make my cycle for total of 10 weeks.

I think 200mgs of deca is not enough dose wise. i would up it to atleast 300-400 if you have it. You should always run an androgen with deca. So if you have the test you should get on it if you are going off of the dbols.

Okay bro...This is what I would do if I were you...

You need test bro w/ Deca so jump on Test Prop.....only Test Prop will help you now since it's too late for longer acting esters..

100mg EOD
400mg Deca

btw....is this your first cycle?

Yes, this is my first cycle.
I'm looking to add another 10 lbs.
I wanted to avoid test on my fisrt cycle....I'm finishing with dbols in next few days.
Is it not a good idea to carry on with deca only.
I was thinking of increasing it from 200 mg to 300 mg. Would that give me some size ????

drummer...the isn't much that you can do bro.....
I don't think this was a good first cycle choice....

You can add Prop at 100EOD and bump Deca up to 300mg..

If you don't want to use test then just like you said....Deca is harsh alone and it should be mixed along w/ Test, just so you know for the future.

In my opinion, test should be a base for most cycles! If I had to choose one drug to run it would be straight test.

Ok...guys...
I guess I should look into getting some test and bumping deca to 300 mg.
Now I'll be doing this for next 4 weeks, since I'm alreday in week 6 of my cycle.
Is it too late to make some good gains ?

Drummer, Drummer......

This is your first cycle....we all learn from our mistakes....The right thing to do right now is to finish up your cycle do your recovery wait few months and then do it the right way.......

This is what I would do bro.......If this wouldn't be your first then I would add the Prop....

Well, I'll carry on with deca and just bump it up to 300 mg/week and hopefully see some more gains.
So, 10 week cycle is enough ?

jyzza said:
Drummer, Drummer......

This is your first cycle....we all learn from our mistakes....The right thing to do right now is to finish up your cycle do your recovery wait few months and then do it the right way.......

This is what I would do bro.......If this wouldn't be your first then I would add the Prop....

Excellent advise !!

Back