Deca or Tren for bulk and cut/contest prep

VengeanceX7

So I am going to start a bulking here soon. Then after pct and a few months going to do a cut cycle for my first contest. Here was my plan, 600mg test e, 300-400mg tren e and 50mg tbol. It would be my first time using tren. My concern is that I've read that tren can absolutely kill your appetite. That isn't what I want for a bulk cycle. So I've been thinking of using deca instead and save the tren for my cut/contest prep since I'll be in a caloric deficit anyways. I have 2 vials of eq that I could Through in with the tren if it's best for my bulk cycle. Oh and this will be my 4th and 5th cycles and I know all about AIs and pct just haven't been here for a while.

Do this for us...
Layout your bulk cycle....then your cut cycle....then I/we can critique.
You kinda gotta alot of shit all crammed together in one post.

And yeah...deca offseason/bulk, Tren A not E especially since it'll be your first time for pre comp.

Bulk plan: Weeks 1-16 test e 600mg
Weeks 1-12 tren e 400mg
Weeks 1-6 tbol 50mg
Cut cycle was just going to be: test e and anavar

Now im thinking of switching the tren for 400mg deca and save the tren for my cut cycle with the var.

It's not a good idea to run tren e for your first time. Run tren ace instead. U get into any trouble it will clear out faster then the long ester tren.

OK will do. Can't do tren a. I'll have to suck it up cause I already have the E and I can't pin eod but can get away with twice a week.

I know I'm going to start it low dose and go up 100mg every week till I hit 400 and if there is any bad sides I can't handle I'll stop it then or lower it.

600mgs test E with 500mgs deca wk made me as big as I have ever been. I add EQ 400mgs wk in there because it makes me hungry as a mofo..I can't eat enough when using EQ. I ran tren right after deca and it shut me down for months even after pct. Tren is the best for keeping size and cutting.

Back