deca problems....weird problems

you try a drug store? its leagal you know?

bro you gonna kill yourself before its over with.

you aint got a fucking clue whats going on. you are conastanly making a fool out of your self with these dumbass posts.

you need to be on insulin about like you need to be juicing.

well overcourse u don't go on high dosages of insulin, even an ''idiot'' like me knows that. the highest i would go is 10 iu's. and that's great. just looking for something to stack with the test other than gh.

but what and how would i get it from the drug store.

like what, prescription ..how?

you dont need insulin. you just started deca and test a few weeks ago. it aint even kicked in yet.

insulin is legal. no prescirption needed in the US. well at least in my state anyway.

bro how much you benching and squatting? if you aint benching 4 and squatting 6 the cycle you on is more than enough. drugs dont make the lifter, lifting does. build a solid foundation then try the juice. you just started a 5x5 routine a couple of months ago. give it a shot to work. you doing almost 2g/w of juice now. for your stage of the game thats fucking rediculous. now you wanna add a potentially fatal drug to that stack? you dont even know how to get it and you ready to do some?

old timer i am gonna start deleting some of these posts if you continue posting this dumbass shit. take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth. that means listen and dont talk until you have an intelligent question or something worth sharing.

you just as bad as that empoira guy or what ever his name was. shit you might be him fo all i know. =0l

pullinbig said:
you dont need insulin. you just started deca and test a few weeks ago. it aint even kicked in yet.

insulin is legal. no prescirption needed in the US. well at least in my state anyway.

bro how much you benching and squatting? if you aint benching 4 and squatting 6 the cycle you on is more than enough. drugs dont make the lifter, lifting does. build a solid foundation then try the juice. you just started a 5x5 routine a couple of months ago. give it a shot to work. you doing almost 2g/w of juice now. for your stage of the game thats fucking rediculous. now you wanna add a potentially fatal drug to that stack? you dont even know how to get it and you ready to do some?

old timer i am gonna start deleting some of these posts if you continue posting this dumbass shit. take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth. that means listen and dont talk until you have an intelligent question or something worth sharing.

you just as bad as that empoira guy or what ever his name was. shit you might be him fo all i know. =0l

Our chemical line of defense is even stronger now that we have you AND Douge in here? lol

Maybe you should bump up the deca dose, add some tren at 200mg ed and then throw in some gh at around 12 iu ed. This should show some nice results. You should look great in your new casket.

GroupHug.jpg

wait a minute... what did i miss?? outside this thread it says Old Timer was the last to post!!!!

Damnit! Im always too late. :p

Edit: Weird! now it says PB was last poster! craaazy

Back