Deca/Sustanon stack not working

vidzguy

I've been on a Deca & Sustanon stack for about 4 weeks but have only gained a couple of pounds. I know the stuff is real as it's from a reliable source and the last cycle I did, I gained 15 pounds. Any suggestions? Should I be doing at least 200 mg of Deca per week? Do I need to increase calorie intake?

Also, I have used prescription Androgel for a couple years but it's never done much for me, but my insurance covers it for testosterone replacement. Anything I could use with Androgel to make it work?

Welcome to the board bro !!

Yes.....we need some info before we can really help you.

What are your stats, what doses are you running, cycle history, how's your diet now, etc......

Thanks, guys

I've been doing 200 mg of Deca & one amp of Sustanon a week, eating about 6 meals per day, eating my body weight in protein, plus lots of carbs. I didn't realize it takes 4 weeks to kick in. So I guess I can't really expect major results for another couple weeks? The last cycle I did I started gaining after a week. Thanks for the advice.

Would you suggest adding some D-Bol to my next cycle?

Re: Thanks, guys

vidzguy said:
I've been doing 200 mg of Deca & one amp of Sustanon a week, eating about 6 meals per day, eating my body weight in protein, plus lots of carbs.

You also need to up you protein to at least 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight.

Originally posted by vidzguy [/i

Would you suggest adding some D-Bol to my next cycle? [/B]

Affirmative. D-bol will "kick start"
your cycle gains.

Try it at 4 or 5 weeks > 30mg ED (Every Day).:afro:

Last edited:
yeah dude those a very low doses and from what u said this is not your first cycle. try the deca @ 400mg/week and the sust @ 500mg/week (try and shoot the sus EOD as well) I think you will have better results this way.

F.

Yeah bro definately want something that kicks in quick to start your cycle next time, and you need to double your doses, you really will be lucky if you see any real gains at those doses. Definately need to hit the sus eod or atleast 2x per week

Back