Deca / Test Cycle Advice / Help Please

BAlex711

Fixing to start another cycle. I've done test only cycles in the past nothing over 500mg/wk. I'm wanting to step it up a notch with something different but I would appreciate some feedback please. From what I've read 5-600/wk Test and 300/wk Deca. Is this correct? Or do I have my doses backwards? Please inform me, that's why I'm here. Also, my cycles in the past have all been 12 weeks. Can this Test/Deca cycle be ran for 12 weeks? What I have on hand -
3 - Test E 250
2 - Deca 300
arimidex
nolvadex
clomid
letrozole
I understand I may not need everything I've named but it's better to have more than not enough.
From what I've read I need Caber also. I'm not asking for resources but I will say my supplier can't get it at the moment. If it is needed (which I'm almost positive y'all will say it is) I will not start until I have it. I am 28 5'8" 170LBS. Around 7% BF. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

I am doing 600mg test ew and 300mg deca ew myself at the moment, and ive done a bunch of cycles over the years.. really you learn with age and growth (if you are sharp anyways) that youdont need crazy cycles for good gains. Many go a bit nuts (atleast at first) with aas and end up wth 4 or 5 compounds as the norm which i dont think is needed in most cases. 2-3 should be enough, shit even just test is great.
I think for a first time adding deca or another compound, what you have in mind is about right, good ol stack,
BUT i would rec this:
12 weeks of the deca and 14 weeks of the test (test running 2 weeks longer than the deca) and then pct starting1-2 weeks after test shot.
for AI adex i would rec 0.25-0.5mg eod-2x a week and if you use letro (IT IS VERY STRONG SO CAUTION BUT I USE IT) then 0.25-0.6mg 2x a week works well. caber or prami on hand but honestly you likely wont need it, i never have. I have it on hand justin case but i found keeping estrogen in check and not going super high on deca is fine. I dont use more than 400mg deca ew and usually its 300, like now.

for pct 4-5 weeks of clomid and nolva is good 25-50mg clomi and 20mg nolva ed for 5 weeks id rec

Thanks for the replies. I will get my hands on some Caber first. I have seen some people run their Deca twice as high as Test, some Test twice as high as Deca, and some say they like to run both equal doses so this is where I was stuck. And I was also unsure about the letro. As far as stats. 28, 5'8" 170LBS Around 7% BF. I have been lifting for 5 years. This will be my 4th cycle. I've only done Test cycles which have been 500mg/wk including an AI and a standard PCT. I wouldn't mind doing another cycle like my past ones but I wanted to bump it up a notch with something different. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated fellas. Here's what my cycle will look like please chime in and tell me what y'all think.
Week 1-14 Test E 250 500mg/wk M/Thurs
Week 1-12 Deca 300 Mixing 150mg with 250mg of Test M/Thurs
Week 3-14 Adex @ .50mg EOD
Week 1-14 Letro @ .25mg EOD
Weeks 16-20 PCT

Swap that caber for prami IMO; ergo-derived dopamine agonists have been associated with heart valve problems. I also noticed prami was way better for mood. Good luck on your run broski. You should see some good gains if your diet and training is in check.

Back