deca users and vets

cockdiesel

ANY BODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCES WITH DECA AND ANAVAR, DECA AND PRIMO TABS OR DECA WITH DBOL. IF SO PLEASE STATE HOW LONG CYCLE WAS RAN FOR AND WHAT DOSAGES WERE USED

deca, dbol

One of the original cycles...for us oldtimers anyway!
If you cant grow on deca and dbol then you aint growing on anything! An old saying...still true these days!
deca 400-600 per week front load and split dose 2-3 times per week to keep blood levels stable!
dbol 25-50 mg daily in divided doses for 4-6 weeks at beginning of cycle!
You may want to add in test which works well(500-1000mg/ week depending on weight and goals etc)...an anti e might be required to keep water at bay for some!
Peace,
P

I wouldnt touch d-bol if i were you, and I sure hell wouldnt touch deca for all the money in the world...

do some more research and you will find out why

dec/dbol

Thereis nothing wrong with deca and dbol...there is however much misinformation circulating about it. If you want to do some research that would be a great idea..I would suggest howver to speak to some top level BB and powerlifters who have ben training consistently for over 10-15 years and find out how it has worked for them. Reasearch and studies are wonderful but they are not reality!
Peace,
p

Re: dec/dbol

Praetorian said:
Thereis nothing wrong with deca and dbol...there is however much misinformation circulating about it. If you want to do some research that would be a great idea..I would suggest howver to speak to some top level BB and powerlifters who have ben training consistently for over 10-15 years and find out how it has worked for them. Reasearch and studies are wonderful but they are not reality!
Peace,
p

I cant state this too many times, that different ppl react differently. Its not sure that he will have the same results and can handle it the same way as 10-15 years BBs.

Scientific studies are the best IMO. They are objective, and they state the general results - sides.

whts your beef with with deca? is it deca dick but u wont necceserly get that when u run test with it and dbol is excellent for up 2 6 weeks

For those of you looking to use nandrolone as your only steroid, be aware that the gains on nandrolone are not only mild, but also quite hard to maintain. Nandrolone, in the first place due to its combined estrogenic/progestagenic properties, is quite suppressive of the natural testosterone production.

Personally, for all intents and purposes I prefer boldenone (equipoise) over nandrolone. Its also a relatively mild androgen that has no conversion at the 5AR enzyme, so its not that much more of an androgenic risk, but in all other aspects it's a much safer steroid. Doesn't have strong estrogenic effects, nor progestagenic activity. That means it doesn't cause bloat or fat gain and is much less likely to cause gyno. On the contrary, the gains from boldenone are much leaner. Its also stronger, mg for mg. It doesn't readily re-esterify and due to its lower estrogenic effects, it is not nearly as suppressive of natural testosterone either. That makes the gains not only better, qualitatively speaking, but also much easier to maintain. Also as far as purchase is concerned. Boldenone is becoming cheaper and is very widely available.

I think deca is a out-dated drug.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catdeca.htm

Deca 200mg, Primo 200mg, every 6 days. 8 weeks. If you do it right, you'll get a nice solid boost of muscle mass. A lot of net stick boys and girls looking for the ez way out will tell you that doesn't work. Some have in fact found better formulas, but are you really sure? Adding higher dosages did very little for me. Although I'm sure it moved more product for the dealer.

Can't argue with this fact: It won't hurt you to start off with less. Especially if you have many years left to experiment on your own body, which will always be at least always return different results than another.

Kim the Swede said:
I wouldnt touch d-bol if i were you, and I sure hell wouldnt touch deca for all the money in the world...

:rolleyes:

Deca and dboll is awesome bro...i use them allmost every cycle and have absolutely no problems with them..as far as your scientific pare..the guy you quoted from is a slamming 200 lbs guru:)

D.W.

Kim the Swede said:

:rolleyes:

Back