Deca vs. NPP

filthybeats

Shuffler
Hey all, I am currently deciding on what to run for my second cycle and its a toss up between dbol test e and deca, or dbol test p and NPP. The only thing is if I run test e with deca I will kickstart with dbol for first 4 weeks at 50 mg ED, or if I run test prop with NPP I will obviously pin EOD, test for 10 weeks and NPP for 8 weeks, and dbol at 25 mg ED for 8 weeks. I am leaning toward the test p NPP route and do not mind pinning EOD. Any thoughts, suggestions?

8 weeks of dbol? Be prepared for that. I myself have been researching into this topic. Bout to run a cycle with eq and npp in a month or so. Think my worlds gonna get rocked. How long would your deca cycle be? Doses?

If I went test e and deca I would probably run the test at 500 mgs per week 15 weeks and deca 300 mgs per week 13 weeks. About the dbol, I have read that bulking orals like dbol and anadrol can be used at a does of half what you'd take ED for 4 weeks and just double it to say 8 you'd see more steady solid gains that would be easier to keep, vs. a quick 4 weeks that's gonna cause a lot water bloat and be harder to keep

EQ and NPP? What kind of test are you gonna run? Also I know EQ needs to be ran for a long time usually around 16 weeks, and at at least 600 mgs per week. Are you gonna use NPP to kickstart that long cycle?

Test Iscaporate 500mg/weeks 1-20 (possible 1-25)
EQ 600mg/weeks 1-18 (possibly 1-23)
NPP 600mg/weeks 1-10
Tbol 80mg ed/weeks 1-8
Anavar 80mg ed/last 8 weeks

So yes the NPP and Tbol are somewhat of a kickstart. Iscaporate usually kicks in sometime during week 2. NPP and Deca are different goals. Somewhat the same in areas though.

I'm not saying you can't run orals for that long. You just need to be prepared for the effects it will have on your internal organs. I've run tbol for 8 weeks at a time in higher dosages. Works well, but you start to notice aches and pains around week 6. Have a liver protector and monitor your water intake. 1.5 to 2 gallons a day. No drinking.

running tbol or dbol longer than 5-6 weeks max=mistake,trust me,i kinda like my internal organs,and most liver supplements are worth a crap,as stated above,drink plenty of water when on orals,and absolutley no drinking

either run your orals at the first of your cycle,or the very end of your cycle,and no more than 5 weeks,not being an ass,just trying to help

I run low dose long duration dbol all the time. Its quite an effective addition BUT you should only be at around 15mgs/day. 3 - 5mg/day doses. Somewhere in that neighborhood. Has a pronounced effect n nitrogen retention and protein synthesis and leads to quality well retained gains.

If I went test e and deca I would probably run the test at 500 mgs per week 15 weeks and deca 300 mgs per week 13 weeks. About the dbol, I have read that bulking orals like dbol and anadrol can be used at a does of half what you'd take ED for 4 weeks and just double it to say 8 you'd see more steady solid gains that would be easier to keep, vs. a quick 4 weeks that's gonna cause a lot water bloat and be harder to keep

what are your stats, cycle experience bro?

dont run orals longer than 4-6 weeks regardless of the dose

just so you know deca needs to be ran @ 2mg/lb of body weight for best results. so 300mg wont cut it... unless you are 150lbs...

if you don't mind waiting 7-8 weeks for the deca to fully kick in, run deca with test e. if you ant to see quicker results run NPP( within 2-3 weeks). you can run NPP with test e or test p, either one

if you run npp with test e, start the test a few weeks earlier to be safe

personally i love NPP. i have been the strongest and grew like a weed on it

make sure to have caber or parmi and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand

I'm currently 5'9 170lbs, body fat not sure but I'm very lean, pretty ripped so I've been told. I'm on my first cycle right now, halfway through sustanon 600 mgs a week for 10 weeks. Seeing some good strength gains this week, week 6. I want to take nandrolone for my joints on my second cycle tho, just torn between NPP and Deca, not sure

go with Deca if you want it to help your joints because NPP has alot lower of water retention.

Its not the water rention that helps your joints on deca. Its because deca is a progestin and progesterone is a potent anti inflammatory. So npp will have the same effect.

Yea I've read that deca cycles can give you serious dead time and you'll get an over the top release of nandrolone that was building up at first which may be undesirable for some users, the NPP seems like it would be more beneficial with less sides

As I've said before, I have no experience with either deca or NPP. I'm including NPP into my next cycle. I have heard very good things about deca pertaining to joints and bulk (and according to a recent thread it is many of ology's favorite steroid!!), but it seems your cycle will need to be longer if you choose deca or NPP.

Not a huge fan of any Nandrolones but i would side with the NPP because it is in and out of your system. You will be able to control side effects and water retention from it. Just like with Test Prop vs. Enanthate.. But actually Nandrolone Decanoate sits around way way too long in my opinion... Hope that helps.. brief right

Okay here it is, second cycle. feelin good about it.

Week 1-15: Test e, 625 mg/ week.
Week 1-4: Dbol, 37.5 mg/ ED, (12.5 mgs 3x daily)
Week 5-12: NPP, 125 mg/ EOD, (total 375 mgs/ week)

Will have aromasin as Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 12.5 mgs ED and Prami on hand.

PCT: clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

Not sure how I should include Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in there, any suggestions for the HCG?

Okay here it is, second cycle. feelin good about it.

Week 1-15: Test e, 625 mg/ week.
Week 1-4: Dbol, 37.5 mg/ ED, (12.5 mgs 3x daily)
Week 5-12: NPP, 125 mg/ EOD, (total 375 mgs/ week)

Will have aromasin as Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 12.5 mgs ED and Prami on hand.

PCT: clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

Not sure how I should include Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in there, any suggestions for the HCG?

you dont havet to pin NPP EOD,you can pin it M/W/F its a longer ester then say tren ace or test prop,its like a "mid ester" so m/w/f is plenty,always works for me,

Back