deca/winny or tren/deca?????

Chi23

So background, Im currently doing a gradual cut into my next competition for powerlifting. After my meet Im looking to add a good deal of quality mass, and was thinking about what I will be running after the meet, I don't come off so PCT isn't an issue.

Ive never ran deca for longer than a few weeks to help rehab injuries, I always feel just like a water balloon haha, but now that Ive really put a lot more effort than ever before into my diet, I want to see what deca for a full cycle can really do for me sizewise.

I was debating either Test/deca/winny unsure of doses but probably cycling the winny 4 on/4off throughout.

OR

Test/tren/deca, with this one I'm unsure if Id try low test with it or not, Ive always ran high test and high tren when Ive used it before.

Please let me hear your suggestions!!! The goal will be to keep the leanness I'm currently working on while putting on some quality size.

Or even how you guys feel about EQ, this will be a long cycle probably about 4 months or so as well.

Your experience with deca is only a few weeks? Like 3? That's not really an experience at all. Deca doesn't really kick in till 6-8 weeks. Why not run just test and deca? I don't know where winny fits into powerlifting. Wouldn't do test/tren/deca if you never used deca before...

Have you ever thought about Masteron?

I would just forget all about EQ. The only thing I really like about that stiff is the positive effects on appetite. Strength and muscle gains arent really worth the amount you have to spend to run enough of it.

Your experience with deca is only a few weeks? Like 3? That's not really an experience at all. Deca doesn't really kick in till 6-8 weeks. Why not run just test and deca? I don't know where winny fits into powerlifting. Wouldn't do test/tren/deca if you never used deca before...

6 weeks one time and 7 the other. Both times with minimal training it was just part of what I was using for minor tears both times.

I would just forget all about EQ. The only thing I really like about that stiff is the positive effects on appetite. Strength and muscle gains arent really worth the amount you have to spend to run enough of it.
Well my coach has the same feelings on Eq haha so that's out. But no I've never tried masteron before, most my training partners all keep it pretty simple, test deca or tren and Orals.

Tren and Deca. 2 19-nor steroids. If you don't have experience running both, i'd refrain. Prolactin will be an issue. What dose of test? Matter of fact, what kind of dosages all around are you thinking?

hey!

You weren't saying this 18 weeks ago when I was starting my current cycle!

The only reason you blew up and bloated on your previous Deca cycle was because you didn't manage estradiol... you shouldn't bloat on Deca if you are using an AI and your estrogen is managed correctly.

I used Deca (low dose) on my last cut, no bloat whatsoever...

For your goal (putting on size) - I'd definitely persevere with Deca. I think it has a lot more to offer on a bulk than Mast.

Don't misunderstand me, I LOVE Mast - but I'd always keep it for cutting and use more suitable compounds like Deca and D'bol for lean gains.

As a competitive Powerlifter for Many years the best cycle for me was Test E at 750 wk and deca 400-500 wk for 10 - 12 weeks. I broke it up into 2 shots a week. Deca always gave me incredible strength and added fluid to the muscle structure which is extremely important for heavy lifts. I have tried the test/ tren cycle but the hardness and overall stiffness of the muscle to me was detrimental (just my personal experience). Diet and timing your meals and Carbs along with consistant training is THE MOST IMPORTANT factor in all of this.

Oh, and reference Equipoise... I'm not as 'anti-eq' as the guys above - I've run it twice before with amazing results... however it is a high maintenance compound that requires a lot of monitoring. Risk v reward is certainly higher with Eq over the other compounds mentioned.

I wouldn't use it again, but that's not to say that it can't be run successfully, as long as you have the means and the time to run it sensibly.

BigBen

BigBen66 what did you monitor while on EQ? It has been a while since I ran EQ (10yrs maybe) but i was considering running it in the near future. I know I have to monitor Red Blood cell count and it makes me hungrier than a starving Grizzly Bear but is there any other issues you look for with it? I am going to run it for about 12-14 weeks at 500mgs week.

Ive never ran deca for longer than a few weeks to help rehab injuries, I always feel just like a water balloon haha, but now that Ive really put a lot more effort than ever before into my diet, I want to see what deca for a full cycle can really do for me sizewise.

Have you thought about running NPP? Its just the short ester version of deca. Works faster, less water retention, and you can retain more of your gains with it over deca. Not to mention your PCT can start sooner than on deca.

BigBen66 what did you monitor while on EQ? It has been a while since I ran EQ (10yrs maybe) but i was considering running it in the near future. I know I have to monitor Red Blood cell count and it makes me hungrier than a starving Grizzly Bear but is there any other issues you look for with it? I am going to run it for about 12-14 weeks at 500mgs week.

I monitored HCT and blood pressure...
I donated before, during and after cycle to lower RBC

If you have a reasonably high HCT reading before starting Eq - then don't start it at all!

The only reason you blew up and bloated on your previous Deca cycle was because you didn't manage estradiol... you shouldn't bloat on Deca if you are using an AI and your estrogen is managed correctly.

I used Deca (low dose) on my last cut, no bloat whatsoever...

For your goal (putting on size) - I'd definitely persevere with Deca. I think it has a lot more to offer on a bulk than Mast.

Don't misunderstand me, I LOVE Mast - but I'd always keep it for cutting and use more suitable compounds like Deca and D'bol for lean gains.

Thanks man, I think I will persevere with the deca. Since the last time being on it in put a lot of effort into my diet and really have cleaned things up a lot so it should help along with proper e2 management like you said.

Since it's for powerlifting I would:

Not use Winnie as it drys the joints out and causes pain and asking for injury while training heavy.
Test is always in the cycle.
Deca or Tren, not both. If a longer cycle then use Deca. If short use either Tren or NPP (short ester Nandralone/Deca).

Deca is great on lubricating the joints. Some say this is questionable, I know it works wonders for me and that's what im basing my comment on.

I hope this helps some.

So background, Im currently doing a gradual cut into my next competition for powerlifting. After my meet Im looking to add a good deal of quality mass, and was thinking about what I will be running after the meet, I don't come off so PCT isn't an issue.

I was debating either Test/deca/winny unsure of doses but probably cycling the winny 4 on/4off throughout.

OR

Test/tren/deca, with this one I'm unsure if Id try low test with it or not, Ive always ran high test and high tren when Ive used it before.

Please let me hear your suggestions!!! The goal will be to keep the leanness I'm currently working on while putting on some quality size.

Have you thought about running NPP? Its just the short ester version of deca. Works faster, less water retention, and you can retain more of your gains with it over deca. Not to mention your PCT can start sooner than on deca.

npp is still nandrolone. deca has no bloat issues over npp. It's all about how you manage your estrogen.

Back