Deca year round . Help . Need exspect advice !

jawilkins35

Bad back ! Can I stay on deca year round ?*
I'm currently on a sus 300 cycle at 700 mg a week*
I'm 265
6 ft
39 years of age*
Have used deca plenty with cycles .

My back is gone bone on bone and I don't want to take pain killers*
Deca always helped .*
I'm on sus now sus has deca in it dosent it? My back still hurts tho ..
I want to go on deca 150 200 mg a week year round . Or perhaps take a break once a year . Can anyone tell me how to do this . How dos it work with pct . And my Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Off time .

Need expert advice on use of 200 mg deca year round !

I'm 265
6 ft
39 years of age*

Deca always helped .*
I want to go on deca 150 200 mg a week year round . Or perhaps take a break once a year . Can anyone tell me how to do this . How dos it work with pct . And my Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Off time .

if your staying on deca year round then you would need to be staying on test year round as PCT would do nothing if your still on

Can't comment on going with alittle deca year round besides the fact that if you are on year round you wont have a post cycle therapy (pct) because you're never off...you'll be shutdown year round. Basically you'd be committing yourself to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of your life because you shouldn't be using deca just by itself...unless you dont like having sex or being able to get it up, and thus would also have to be on at least a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test year round too. I would guess that deca year round can't possibly be a good thing...at least long term...but again, this is just speculation.

On a different note, there is no Deca in Sus...only test.

Hmmmm what to do .. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is test year round right ? Shit I don't want to do that . That would get $ .. So it's a no go just using deca on my off times from real cycles .. So let me get this straight . I would cycle like a real cycle . And then on my off time take a light test . Is this what guys on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) do . I don't know anything about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) .. So deca fuckes with your nuts hu ..

Moor details ..jack .. What do you mean . .. ...I was thinking of cruzing for 4 to 6 weeks . 150 t . 75 deca.... Then going on another 12 week cut cycle . What do you think .. My back is killing me .. Deca helps so much . I need to go back to work and it helps so so much .. What do you guys think of that ? Would pct . Recovery be difficult after such a drawn out blast and cruze .. That's like 6 months on .

I'm 265
6 ft
39 years of age*

Deca always helped .*

First of all, NO, sustanon does not contain deca or any form of nandrolone. You really need to do some research on your own and not rely on other people to do it for you. Secondly, you are clearly over weight, and need back surgery. Deca is not a miracle drug. If your spine is bone on bone like you say it is, then you need to see a spinal surgeon. You should go see a doctor about your situation.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OP your own typed words indicate you ve got as much business running gear as my 6 yr old using my loaded AR on Halloween. Seriously, reread your testimony and you ll see.....

sust does not have deca durabolin in it.
Your Sustanon (sust) may have Testosterone decanoate or undecanoate
deconate or undeconate is the ester

deca makes my knees feel way better. however i wouldnt run it year round. and you'd have to be on test yr round too. maybe you could take testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) type doses like 200mg every week-10days and like 150mg of deca along with it. you could try adequan if you could gets your hands on some . its a veterinary drug given to horses & dogs for degenerative arthritis & joint disease. from the research ive done there arent really any sides except you dont take it if you have any clotting issues, like if your blood is already too thin. doesnt shut u down (not an AAS) you could take it while on or off cycle. and if you do happpen to find some , throw me a PM because the shit is really hard to find! unless you get a script from a vet

Last edited:
I'm 265
6 ft
39 years of age*

Deca always helped .*

Expert advice. Here it is; GO SEE DOCTOR!!!!

While some of us may be looked at as self medicating, the fact you think your sus has deca durabolin is very scary and obvious you should rethink your AAS use.

Use of deca durabolin has a tendency to hide some real problems and long use will make these problems worse. I understand the recovery time sucks and means time off from gym but this is a lifestyle not a race. Take care of injuries through professional help and not AAS use.

For the moment I'm running my gear just fine jack . I just have some questions for the future .. Fuck back surgery are you crazy . Your nuts if you think I'll let them cut my lower back . Deca helps tremendously . Along with movement and use of it . I lay marble and tile . I just want some extra lube .. Sory about not seeing what sus has in it . I thought I saw that it had some deca in it , my bad on that part . And I know my post is all over the place . But I just wanted some suggestions . O and hay moderator or whatever your name is I know enughf to run gear I've Ben runing gear on and off for 18 years . So you don't know what your talking about . I guess I was thinking about blasting and crushing . And I was going to cruze with sus 300 mg at 150 mg a week . As well as some deca 75 mg a week . You want to answer my question . Or tell me I don't know shit again . I'm just not good at posting what I need to know correctly is all .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OP your own typed words indicate you ve got as much business running gear as my 6 yr old using my loaded AR on Halloween. Seriously, reread your testimony and you ll see.....

WHY YOU GOT TO BE SUCH A CO::(;:;:: wise ass . You want to help fine if not stay the hell out of my post . Man that pissis me off telling me I have no business running gear . My cycle , Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , and pct , is spot on , I was looking for a litle advice on blasting and crusing for Six months . But I definitely don't want my answer from a wize ass like you . Don't you have anything better to do than shoot people down on here . Odiously I need help or I wouldn't be posting . That's what this site is for isn't it . Your either here to help or not . Obviously not . F;:;::

I would recommend using Dostinex 0.5mg every 3 days if you are taking deca year round. UNless you want a pp that won't work and some titties bigger than your momma's, take dostinex with deca.

Never run deca without test. also even low dose deca trashes your lipids. Your cholesterol will be a mess if you dont take breaks.
Id look for a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) board and ask your questions there...thats what u r relly looking atif you pursue this. Its a big step being on for the rest of your life or at least very very long term. Also while people may not have ben very tactful they are right - you need to look a little more into some things. Read some profiles , read some stickies and find that Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) forum somewhere.

I'm 265
6 ft
39 years of age*

Deca always helped .*

sust has test undeconate. deconate is an ester not a drug, an ester is for time release. no sust doesnt have deca in it, nandrolone deconate is deca.

Back