***Decabull 300***

rasputin75

Hey guys,
Got this thai Decabull 300mg/ml (Nandrolone Decanoate). Is it legit? Has anyone used it or heard anything about it? Thanks.

My buddy just used a bottle of this stuff and loved it...He left the bottle at my house I have it right in front of me it has the same maufacture date and everything! it looks the same his also has a gold holagram on the top and a silver bull logo on the sides. im almost positive it is legit...good luck on the cycle bro

Thanks bro,
So, did your friend think it was real Deca and not something else? How was the dosing? Is it really 300mg/ml? It's gotta be some kinda thai UGL that comes from MX :). I trust my source overall, so it should be ok. Not a lot of info on it online though. The reason I'm so picky is that I will be taking it to soothe my shoulder that's been bugging me. So I just wanna make sure it's the real deal...(real Deca and not some Test, etc). Thanks again, bro.

from what he said he liked it...i think he used 1ml a week for ten weeks with some test e, he had good results

Back