Decca by itself.

Inkelis

I just ran into some decca. I was thinking of running a 10 week cycle of this by itself.

It is 250mg so 1cc a week for 10 weeks.

What are you thoughts on this? What sort of PCT should i use? Clomid?

What sort of side effects am i looking at? I'm just mainly looking for some wisdom.

Deca shouldn't be ran by itself. If you do this expect not to be able to get it up during your cycle. I'm guessing this is your first cycle. You should just run 500mg ew test e or cyp. Do some research. There's tons of info on here regarding cycles and post cycle therapy (pct). 2 words describing deca only cycle - limp dick

Hey, i was actually just reading all of the posts about deca. Interesting. The guy getting it for me said that one of the problems with it is a HUGE sex drive. Maybe he is the exception to the rule. He was gonna sell me a 10 week cycle for 80 bucks which i thought was a really good deal. As far as sex drive i'm not really concerned about it. I'm curious if it is unsafe? I'm not looking to get huge weight gains, but i would love to gain 10 pounds or more and get big strength gains.

This is my uncle and he been using since the eighties, he says that he has used decca with test cyp, but lately has only been using decca with no side effects other than huge sex drive. I'll look into the availability of just test cyp or test e, but if i can't get it would it be completely idiotic to run a 10 week cycle of decca?

Hey, i was actually just reading all of the posts about deca. Interesting. The guy getting it for me said that one of the problems with it is a HUGE sex drive. Maybe he is the exception to the rule. He was gonna sell me a 10 week cycle for 80 bucks which i thought was a really good deal. As far as sex drive i'm not really concerned about it. I'm curious if it is unsafe? I'm not looking to get huge weight gains, but i would love to gain 10 pounds or more and get big strength gains.

This is my uncle and he been using since the eighties, he says that he has used decca with test cyp, but lately has only been using decca with no side effects other than huge sex drive. I'll look into the availability of just test cyp or test e, but if i can't get it would it be completely idiotic to run a 10 week cycle of decca?

Yes, if you can get deca you can get test. Youll get more than ten lbs and stronger strength than you would deca alone Id never run deca or orals alone, you just dont do it. gluck

I'm curious why it is this way? i understand the benefits of running test as a base. but i do not understand why it is necessary. I'm just curious as to why running decca by itself is such a bad thing.

Thanks for all your input.

Cuz gear shuts your natural testosterone output down. You need test to so you have test running in your body while your natural production from your nuts is shut down.

I just ran into some decca. I was thinking of running a 10 week cycle of this by itself.

It is 250mg so 1cc a week for 10 weeks.

What are you thoughts on this? What sort of post cycle therapy (pct) should i use? Clomid?

What sort of side effects am i looking at? I'm just mainly looking for some wisdom.

come on bro 1ml for 10wks = 1-10ml bottle of deca only. its not worth it just hold on to it save some cash to buy a real cycle. or join another site that throws contest all the time for free gear. hint i am that guy that throws contestest or click on my sigs and look for your self or just shoot me a pm i can probably do something for you.

come on bro 1ml for 10wks = 1-10ml bottle of deca only. its not worth it just hold on to it save some cash to buy a real cycle. or join another site that throws contest all the time for free gear. hint i am that guy that throws contestest or click on my sigs and look for your self or just shoot me a pm i can probably do something for you.

No one wants to join your site buddy....................get lost

No one wants to join your site buddy....................get lost

lol
bro you are a no body just a regular member on all the forums u are on. a guy that has to pay for his gear and break breed.

I am the guy that gets to throw contestest for free gear.
I am that guy that gets to pick the winners.
I am the guy that gets paid in gear for free.

and you lol?

lol
bro you are a no body just a regular member on all the forums u are on. a guy that has to pay for his gear and break breed. .

and you lol?

13065345544.jpg

what is breaking breed?

this will serve well again.....

"its better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, then to open it and remove all doubt"

lol
bro you are a no body just a regular member on all the forums u are on. a guy that has to pay for his gear and break breed.

and you lol?

I think you should watch your mouth when speaking to decorated vets on this board tough guy. Det probably knows more about this game than your entire forum. Go play ruling king in your mythical online forum, with its 10 misled members....

You should run a contest for spelling and grammar checks. Although you would clearly lose, since you pick the winner, pick yourself and give away a dictionary. Buh bye.

Wow.
Bashing "Oak"?....who happens to be one of the most helpful people to EVERYBODY who asks a question on this site?
I hope you get banned for your idiocy.

As stated before,...Nandrolone "Deca" should be run with test, unless you don't like having erections...if your uncle is running it and doing great, great for him,..please know that he is an exception...google "deca dick", there's a reason it's called that(it's not a good thing btw)

lol

and you lol?
why do u comme on this board and start shit, like who are you bro your most likley a nobody yourself.

wow, calm down dee151. you can only listen and learn from people like Oak

to the op DO NOT, DO NOT run deca by itself. i mad the mistake in the past and did so and it was the worst 2 weeks of my life. test is a must.

coming on to this board saved me. all you newbs listen and learn

hahaha HUGE sex drive? lol

Deca Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate)
Also, Deca must be taken with testosterone because the body’s natural levels will drop...

Low test level say bye bye to libido...

Back