decca/test drop time

2little

i was havn a convo with another guy that i lift with the other day and we was talking about ending your cycle and he was telling me on one of his cycles that he was on test p and decca for i think 10 weeks some where around that time but he said he quit test and decca at the same time i told him that i had always read that u drop decca like 2 weeks eariler than you do test but i didnt really know y thats just what ive always seen ppl say so my question is y do u drop decca 2 weeks early or was it not a big deal that he quit both of them at the same time. just wondern cuz i didnt have any info to back up my argurment.

ok i guess no one wants to take this one on lol or mabey the question is so stupid that no one really wants to anwser oh well

Cause deca lasts longer in your system 3 weeks. Test e and is 2 weeks so if you stop them at the same time test will clear first and you have just deca sticking around for a while With no test Which means deca dick for sure. Plus deca should never be ran for 10 weeks, i say 14 weeks min. Some say 12weeks min.

Back