Deciding what to do for next cycle

Superman80

Alright about to start my third cycle, haven't done any gear in a year and a half (actually if you count running clen/var for two months i did that last year for a cut) anyway I'm trying to decide what i should run I currently have tren ace and test e, I've always wanted to try tren but i always hear about the nasty sides, so considering dumping it and running test and var again.

STATS: 24 years old, 6'3", 218 lbs, don't know bf% but low. bench-375x1 deadlift 460x1 squat 410x1

brief background before i ask for help, I'm an athlete I'm fast and mobile and would like to keep it that way, obviously some fat gain is necessary but I'm hoping the teen keeps me hard and solid. last cycle was 10 weeks of 500 test and 8 weeks of var at 80 a day. that was over a year ago pretty much lost nothing, first cycle was just test and after pct lost everything and have no clue why.

DIET:
8am-1 cup oatmeal
5 eggs
2 scoops mutant mass(weight gainer)
blueberries and greek yogurt
11am- 4 slices toast
1 cup cottage cheese
natural peanut butter

1pm 3 cups whole grain pasta
2 chicken breasts
1 cup spinach

330 pm post workout
1 banana
5 strawberries
1 cup skim milk
2 scoops mutant mass

430pm
2 baked potatoes
2 steaks
2 cups steamed brocoli

730 pm \
1 pack ground turkey
1 cup wild rice

1030 pm before bed
2 scoops of casein
2 tbl spoons peanut butter
skim milk

TRAINING

MONDAY- CHEST 5K RUN
TUESDAY- BACK
WEDNESDAY- LEGS
THURSDAY- SHOUDLERS/ARMS 5K RUN
FRIDAY- LEGS
SATURDAY-45 MIN CIRCUIT
SUNDAY-45 MIN CIRCUIT

i generally lift heavy (3-5 rep max) but alternate every third week to an overload of 10 reps of 10 sets with drop sets to shock the muscles.

POTENTIAL CYCLE

test e wk1-10 500 m divided into 2 shots monday morning and thursday night
tren ace wk 1-10 eod 75 m
adex 1mg eod wk 1-10
HCG week 1-11 (cycle and through the bridge? should i run during pct?)
nolva wk 11-14 60/40/20/20 (after 1 week bridge)
clomid wk 11-14 100/100/50/50

letro on hand all cycle in case of gyno

Any feedback is great

Don't run hCG during PCT.

Starting PCT one week after your last Test E injection is too soon. Wait between 2-3 weeks.

Do you know for certain you need that much adex? If you are a nimble athlete, I can't imagine your body fat % is that high where you would need a dose like that? In the past, have you run that dose of Arimidex with that much Test? If so, what did it put your E2 at?

BTW: I hope you didn't run Var previously without Test. That is bad if you are a male.

correct bf is quite low never had it measured, only reason i considered running adex that high is because of a gyno scare i had last cycle, got some bad swollen nips and i could feel a hard tissue begin to develop underneath. if you say thats too high then i will drop it down. hows .5 eod. as for var previous test cycle i ran it and then yes as bad as it is last year i tried a var and clen only cycle without test, to be honest i don't even know why i decided to forgo the test thought it was a better cut i guess. what is the reasoning var is so bad without test? i mean i won't do it again regardless just out of curiosity. i had no negative sides. no shut down no loss of libido or gyno or anything like that. and as far as pct thats my bad i meant to put 2 week bridge and ill run my hcg through the bridge and discontinue at start of pct. Any thoughts or feed back on tren?

correct bf is quite low never had it measured, only reason i considered running adex that high is because of a gyno scare i had last cycle, got some bad swollen nips and i could feel a hard tissue begin to develop underneath. if you say thats too high then i will drop it down. hows .5 eod. as for var previous test cycle i ran it and then yes as bad as it is last year i tried a var and clen only cycle without test, to be honest i don't even know why i decided to forgo the test thought it was a better cut i guess. what is the reasoning var is so bad without test? i mean i won't do it again regardless just out of curiosity. i had no negative sides. no shut down no loss of libido or gyno or anything like that. and as far as pct thats my bad i meant to put 2 week bridge and ill run my hcg through the bridge and discontinue at start of pct. Any thoughts or feed back on tren?

Superman: you have been around here since 2010. You should know that Var shuts down your Natty Testosterone but does not replace it.

If you are worried about gyno, you would be better suited to run Raloxifene or Tamoxifen during your cycle just in case the estradiol gets out of control. Think of it as an insurance policy.

I would try starting your adex at .25mg EOD and adjust it as indicated by your blood work. You do get pre, mid and post cycle blood work, right?

As for Tren, you should run or at last have a Dopamine Agonist on hand. Given your gyno sensitivity and inexperience with dialing in your AI my opinion is that you would be better off using the DA starting Day 1.

Megateins got most of the bases cover for you.

I would run the Test E linger than 10 weeks, thats not long enough. 12 weeks at least my friend. And that Adex dose is waaaay to high!! .25eod IMO.

Thanks for the feedback. I have no problem running 12 weeks, should i run the tren the same length? Got the adex figured ill go .25 every other day keep some more nova on hand if any gyno issues occur ill probably run it throughout. megaton what dopamine agonist do you use or recommend? also i chose teen ace because of the short ester, so if a problem should arise am i able to just discontinue the tren? and is pct ok the way it is?

Hey Super,

All solid advice. I would def change your test to at least 12 weeks and upwards of 16. Enanthate doesnt really kick in till week 5 or 6. Tren can be nasty so why dont you do it weeks 6-14 if you do a 14 weeker. Also maybe a kickstart of Tbol would be nice consider enanthate. lots I could chime in on but il stick to the hcg part man run it 500 twice a week starting week two. Man this will make your pct a breeeeeeze compared to without. ive tried both multiples times on different stacks. Good luck! oh and if you a powerlifting or strength is important then some tren and var is crayyyyyyy and the tren ace is key so you can drop it if its too harsh.

Hey Super,

All solid advice. I would def change your test to at least 12 weeks and upwards of 16. Enanthate doesnt really kick in till week 5 or 6. Tren can be nasty so why dont you do it weeks 6-14 if you do a 14 weeker. Also maybe a kickstart of Tbol would be nice consider enanthate. lots I could chime in on but il stick to the hcg part man run it 500 twice a week starting week two. Man this will make your pct a breeeeeeze compared to without. ive tried both multiples times on different stacks. Good luck! oh and if you a powerlifting or strength is important then some tren and var is crayyyyyyy and the tren ace is key so you can drop it if its too harsh.

Awesome, thanks for the advice. I'm not a power lifter lots more speed and mobility involved in my sport, thanks for the hcg and tren advice. Will do.

Back