Dectection times of AS

Powerhouse9

I know the detection times of the AS's but I would like to know if they are accurate, meaning if you took 2G's of test enanthate a week for 10 weeks then would it still only take 3 months until it couldn't be detected? I was wondering if dosage and duration would scew the detection times.

Time Anabolic Steroid / Performance Enhancing Drug

18 months Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca Durabolin)

12 months Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

5 months Boldenone Undecylate (Equipoise)
Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan)
Trenbolone (Finaject)
Trenbolone Acetate
Injectable Methandienone (Dianabol)

3 months Testosterone-Mix (Sustanon / Omnadren)
Testosterone Enanthate (Testoviron / Primotestan)
Testosterone Cypionate (Testex)

2 months Oxymetholone (Anadrol / Anapolan)
Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin)
Injectable Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Formebolone
Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)

5 weeks Oral Methandienone (Dianabol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)
Ethylestrenole
Noretadrolone (Nilevar)

3 weeks Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Oral Stanozolol (Winstrol)

2 weeks Testosterone Propionate (Viromone)

1 weeks Testosterone Undecanoate (Andriol)

4 days Clenbuterol
Ephedrine Hydrochloride

JohnnyB

We all know about these charts...

Powerhouse9's question is how are the detection times influenced by dosage, duration, metabolism etc...
Plus the charts seem to have been around for years. Drug testing must have improved, dont you think?

Raoul3 said:
We all know about these charts...

Powerhouse9's question is how are the detection times influenced by dosage, duration, metabolism etc...
Plus the charts seem to have been around for years. Drug testing must have improved, dont you think?

I don't think the testing has changed much: still mass spec and gas chromatography, as far as I know.
The question is not really answerable: dasage is the only of these variable that may be held steady. Duration will vary from person to person, and with different preparations of the same drug. More importantly, metabolism will vary person to person, and vary in the SAME person over time and depending on even more factors (general health, activity, diet, exersize, liver or kindney disease, etc, etc.).
And yes, pharmocokinetically, a single 1000mg dose of , say, test cypionate, will be detectable longer than a single dose of 100mg of cyp.

Back