Deep Tissue Oxygenator

fruits and vegetables help carry oxygen to the blood. so i dont know if it would be a TOTAL scam but likely not worth the money

I tried Oxydrene and that stuff is incredible! My stamina and strength was through the freaking roof and never ran out of breath or had to do deep breathing. Give it four days before you notice a definite improvement. Follow the directions to the letter and you WILL see results. No joke guys if any of you doubt deep tissue oxygenators I DARE YOU to try this one.

http://www.kleinbecker.com/

synnist said:
fruits and vegetables help carry oxygen to the blood. so i dont know if it would be a TOTAL scam but likely not worth the money

I'm not sure what you mean. Air carries oxygen into the lungs, where oxygen passes into the blood. What do fruits and vegetables have to do with that?

MJG35C said:
I tried Oxydrene and that stuff is incredible! My stamina and strength was through the freaking roof and never ran out of breath or had to do deep breathing. Give it four days before you notice a definite improvement. Follow the directions to the letter and you WILL see results. No joke guys if any of you doubt deep tissue oxygenators I DARE YOU to try this one.

http://www.kleinbecker.com/

Wow, thats 2 shameless plus for Klein-Becker labs... interesting since most of their products are overpriced and useless, Im curious as to how much they pay you to spam these boards....

YellowJacket said:
Wow, thats 2 shameless plus for Klein-Becker labs... interesting since most of their products are overpriced and useless, Im curious as to how much they pay you to spam these boards....

I used Oxydrene before I went scuba diving and it's such a powerful oxygenator that I didn't even need the air tank! Next thing I new I had swam around the tip of South America, back up to Panama where I actually bench pressed the Panama Canal! No joke! Then I swam back home and made it just in time for dinner! Afterward I exercized on the Gazelle for a couple of hours cause when you're in great shape like me (thanks to Oxydrene!) that's all you need. Fo shizzle!

YellowJacket said:

Hmmm, well I've tried two of their products, Oxydrene and Dermalin-APG and I did get NOTICEABLE results. I'm curious as to how you assume I'm getting paid? I tried the products, they worked and I'm sharing my experience. What's your problem?:confused:

The ! said:
I used Oxydrene before I went scuba diving and it's such a powerful oxygenator that I didn't even need the air tank!

I guess that explains your permanent brain damage. :rolleyes:

The ! said:
I used Oxydrene before I went scuba diving and it's such a powerful oxygenator that I didn't even need the air tank! Next thing I new I had swam around the tip of South America, back up to Panama where I actually bench pressed the Panama Canal! No joke! Then I swam back home and made it just in time for dinner! Afterward I exercized on the Gazelle for a couple of hours cause when you're in great shape like me (thanks to Oxydrene!) that's all you need. Fo shizzle!

lol :afro:

Back