Denkadiol.....

biotec

Hi everybody ,
I have a few questions in reguards to Denkadiol by Denkall labs.
Here we go:
1st i'd like to know the normal dosage to take?
2nd how long can it be ran for?
and 3rd what should i expect from using it?
I'm looking to add this to my current cycle.
thanks for all you're help.
Biotec....

I can answer all 3 in 2 words. It's crap! Seriously bro. That stuff is like pro-hormone moreso than aas.

thats a good question what do U mean guys at GNC.
I heard that this stuff is supposed to help maginfy you're cycle.
Meaning it's supposed to help refresh you're receptors so that what ever Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you're using U can use to there full potential.
biotec....

biotec said:
thats a good question what do U mean guys at GNC.
I heard that this stuff is supposed to help maginfy you're cycle.
Meaning it's supposed to help refresh you're receptors so that what ever Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you're using U can use to there full potential.
biotec....

Quite simply bro...Urban Bodybuilding Myth, that is. Absolutely NO PROOF that is the case. There is ample proof of big big titties though if you use it often enough. Trust me, it's crap. Highly androgenic. Not even moderately anabolic. Crap Crap Crap

i found out some info on it:

Methandriol Dipropinate (Denkadiol 75mg. per ml.) this product is a non virilazing anabolic, in short no negative side effects that are present in most anabolics, this makes this supplement very safe and effective to use.

Action: It's potent action on the protein anabolism favors formation and restoration of Tissue. Denkadiol is accepted as the steroid with the least secondary sexual effects. It helps counteract the Catabolic implications of stress.

Anabolic steroids such as Denkadiol are the medicines of choice for the treatment of anemia, caquexic conditions and to diminish debilitating effects from cortisone therapy.

In geriatric conditions, any debilitating situation, in post surgery conditions or after malnutrition episodes. After periods of intense workouts or any situation where muscle weakness is present, such as anemia,bone fractures, osteoporosis, or lesions in tendons. It is also recommended for the use of eney possible conditions of stress.
Please make a note that Denkadiol is much better used in conjunction with other anabolic, it will greatly enhance the effect.

IN GENERAL DENKADIOL IS CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE SAFEST ANABOLICS TO USE ON THE MARKET TODAY.

I HOPE THE INFORMATION I PROVIDED TODAY WILL BE HELPFUL TO YOU IN YOUR QUEST FOR GREATNESS.

the ave dose is between 3-5 cc's EW.
Biotec...

Last edited:
Ya whatever. It's still crap. Take it first, before you tell us it isn't please. Seems like you asked about it, and WANTED SOMEONE to tell you that it was the greatest thing since air-conditioning or something. Then when you got negative responses, you go dig this article up to prove it is good. So why even ask??

I asked to see if anybody had any experiance with it.
U can only get so much info on it on the net.
U need first hand experiance with it.
And as a matter of fact my supplier gave me 10 bottles of so i'll let U know how it is after a while...
Biotec...

biotec said:
I asked to see if anybody had any experiance with it.
U can only get so much info on it on the net.
U need first hand experiance with it.
And as a matter of fact my supplier gave me 10 bottles of so i'll let U know how it is after a while...
Biotec...

Why do you think he gaaaaaaave them to you bro?? Isn't that a hint & 1/2 for your ass right there? He probably couldn't even GIVE the shit away to dudes who know better. I'm sorry, I know you are exited and are expecting to grow wild on this stuff, but the only thing you will grow alot of on Denkadiol are titties. I'm trying to help ya bro. I would do for yourself, the same thing your source did for HIMSELF, when he dumped that shit on you. That being, find some punk from your gym who you can't stand, and tell him the same stuff that your post above stated. Get some money for them. Get some juice. Grow muscles---not breasts.

SkedMedz said:
Why do you think he gaaaaaaave them to you bro?? Isn't that a hint & 1/2 for your ass right there? He probably couldn't even GIVE the shit away to dudes who know better. I'm sorry, I know you are exited and are expecting to grow wild on this stuff, but the only thing you will grow alot of on Denkadiol are titties. I'm trying to help ya bro. I would do for yourself, the same thing your source did for HIMSELF, when he dumped that shit on you. That being, find some punk from your gym who you can't stand, and tell him the same stuff that your post above stated. Get some money for them. Get some juice. Grow muscles---not breasts.

you know i don't see anywhere in this post that it says i'm excited about the denkadiol.
All i did was ask a question about the product and then U came along MR. Experiance on the gear. Have U ever done it before or R u just telling me shit that some one with second hand experiance has.
If some of the boards i goto say it's good and others say differant then who am i to believe ?
Thats why i asked i wanted to know from someone who actually did it before?did U?if so then you're input is greatly appreciated if not then please explain why U R saying what U R.
Biotec....

biotec said:
you know i don't see anywhere in this post that it says i'm excited about the denkadiol.
All i did was ask a question about the product and then U came along MR. Experiance on the gear. Have U ever done it before or R u just telling me shit that some one with second hand experiance has.
If some of the boards i goto say it's good and others say differant then who am i to believe ?
Thats why i asked i wanted to know from someone who actually did it before?did U?if so then you're input is greatly appreciated if not then please explain why U R saying what U R.
Biotec....

YES. I have done it before bro. I took it because I thought the same about it as you were saying above. That is, that meth. diprop. somehow increases your receptor site sensitivity to gear, thus making the gear more effective. That was the supposed reason methandriol dipropionate was mixed with "Drive". That is fiction. What I can tell you as FACT is, is that my nipples could have sliced bricks of friggin cheddar cheese, on account that my Estrogen levels were through the damn roof on that shit bro! And yes, I know for a fact that it was because of the Methandriol that this occurred. HOW? Because bro, I AM "Mr. Experienced" when it comes to this shit, and I know my body well. 17 years in the game btw. That enough for ya?! Everyone in this Thread has also told you the same as I have stated, but you seem to want to hear only one thing. Well here's one thing bro, but it aint what you want to hear. You got stuck with 10 bottles of breast-enhancers. DO NOT take it!!!

Last edited:
SkedMedz said:
YES. I have done it before bro. I took it because I thought the same about it as you were saying above. That is, that meth. diprop. somehow increases your receptor site sensitivity to gear, thus making the gear more effective. That was the supposed reason methandriol dipropionate was mixed with "Drive". That is fiction. What I can tell you as FACT is, is that my nipples could have sliced bricks of friggin cheddar cheese, on account that my Estrogen levels were through the damn roof on that shit bro! And yes, I know for a fact that it was because of the Methandriol that this occurred. HOW? Because bro, I AM "Mr. Experienced" when it comes to this shit, and I know my body well. 17 years in the game btw. That enough for ya?! Everyone in this Thread has also told you the same as I have stated, but you seem to want to hear only one thing. Well here's one thing bro, but it aint what you want to hear. You got stuck with 10 bottles of breast-enhancers. DO NOT take it!!!

Bro thank U very much for you're input that is the kind of shit i'm talking about i just wanted to hear some personal experiances not just some BS from some second hand person...
Thanks again bro....
Biotec....:)

Back