denkall t-400 question

Icemanlil360

Most of my friends come to me for help on what to take and such.....

Somebody got a vial of Denkall Test 400 with an expiration date of 2010 on it....

The vial does not have the hologram on it....and it since denkall was shut down in 2005 it is clearly fake (at least not actuall Denkall)

So my question is if anybody has ever used a "recent" denkall product with out the hologram, and did it work?

Thanks for any feedback

i would throw it away why risk ur health, go buy a good product..

I used one. Also expires 2010 and had no hologram. Im in week 4 and no sides and gained 10lbs so far.

The ones you have are very likely the "genuine counterfeits" from china -- It's not real denkall,, but most likely real stuff

thanks guys I appreciate the input.... im just really worried about impuritities/contamination....def dont want any of my friends ending up with bacterial sepsis, or cellulitis...... ive learned about some wild infections Injection drug users get..and I have even seen a few first hand

ohh and Thegut, glad too hear your not having any side effects at week 4 and up ten lbs, but do you agree that the concentration of test in your t-400 is probably not 400mg/ml because at that dose it should burn like hell, swell up, or at least be irritated

toss it made in china.You know they eat dogs there .Look at the food places and picture someass hole in the back filling what you have in your hands.Forget about sterile they are thinking money.

Does anyone know where I can find a good iseries web site with technical data?

Sorry if this isn't related.

Does anyone know a really good as400 site?.

Should be a full off technical specs since I'm doing research for work.

Thans alot

Barbara

Back