On TRT, wants to "blast": what are the risks of underlab ********?

Hey everyone,

Quick story:

I'm a 20 yo male on TRT now for 3 months. I had low test since I was 14-15 and early this year it got to abysmal levels —<150ng/dl. I felt shitty and found a nice doctor (not really good on the subject, but he was willing to talk about things). We tried HCG (we did not try clomid, tamox etc as I had already tried these several times with other docs) and now I'm on 200mg/wk and I'm feeling way better.

I've also been lifting for 5 years and I got some nice results (i train powerlifting), but end of last year/this year I got really fat and stopped training for awhile. I'm back now — better than ever!

I have always wanted to use steroids but I was worried about my axis — I already had shitty test levels and I didn't want to shut it down (even for awhile) and get even shittier levels. Now that I'm on TRT that worry is gone.

My new worry is: I'd have to use underlab (undergrade is what it's called in the US?) test. I only have 200mg cyp per week and cannot get more. So i'd so something like 200mg pharma + 250-300mg underlab (probably a little underdosed) for 10-14 weeks. My worry is about the product quality — a friend's been using this lab for awhile and did not have any problems. My question is: is underlab test not only usually less effective (underdosed, etc) but also dangerous? What implications could I have as a result of poor crafting? That is something that worries me a bit.

I also do blood work regularly so if something is off I'd probably see (tipically once a month)

I would love to hear your opinions — also, I'm on South America.

Cheers!

at your age of 20 years it would be best to wait till your done growing. focus on your diet and that will yield you longer term results. how much do you weigh, height, bf%?

i dont see an issue with it. blast. since youre on trt whats your worry?

Hey everyone,

Quick story:

I'm a 20 yo male on TRT now for 3 months. I had low test since I was 14-15 and early this year it got to abysmal levels ***8212;<150ng/dl. I felt shitty and found a nice doctor (not really good on the subject, but he was willing to talk about things). We tried HCG (we did not try clomid, tamox etc as I had already tried these several times with other docs) and now I'm on 200mg/wk and I'm feeling way better.

I've also been lifting for 5 years and I got some nice results (i train powerlifting), but end of last year/this year I got really fat and stopped training for awhile. I'm back now ***8212; better than ever!

I have always wanted to use steroids but I was worried about my axis ***8212; I already had shitty test levels and I didn't want to shut it down (even for awhile) and get even shittier levels. Now that I'm on TRT that worry is gone.

My new worry is: I'd have to use underlab (undergrade is what it's called in the US?) test. I only have 200mg cyp per week and cannot get more. So i'd so something like 200mg pharma + 250-300mg underlab (probably a little underdosed) for 10-14 weeks. My worry is about the product quality ***8212; a friend's been using this lab for awhile and did not have any problems. My question is: is underlab test not only usually less effective (underdosed, etc) but also dangerous? What implications could I have as a result of poor crafting? That is something that worries me a bit.

I also do blood work regularly so if something is off I'd probably see (tipically once a month)

I would love to hear your opinions ***8212; also, I'm on South America.

Cheers!

The main concerns using UGL (underground laboratory) steroids are:

1) Sterility
2) Adulteration (like heavy metal contaminants)
3) Mislabeled product (contains a different steroid(s) than the label)
4) Inconsistent dosage

Back