Denkall T-400's with loose tops?

DangerousGrounds

My bottles of t-400 came with no plastic on em and I did a lot check showed it was good.
I am a bit skeptical as it looks legit holograms ect but the crimped tops move and can even be pulled off easily with rubber top?
is this normal?
I never done many Denkall products in yrs heres a pic.
the soruce is always good and all other products had plastic wrappers on boxes but a bit nervous if anyone else has had this problem.

Below is a link of a pic of Test 400 from Denkall's web site. Yours looks good to me. Hard to tell though. There are so many counterfits floating around Mexico, especially in TJ. I hated T-400. Too painful to shoot up.

http://www.ausvetdenkall.com/test400.htm

thanks bro! Mine looks just like that but never really noticed until looking at closely how eaisly the tops spun and even pulled on em (not hard) and the whole rubber stopper and crimp could be pulled off and another solution could have been put in.

I did a cc of t-400 in each bi along with prop, and cyp with little pain at all!

DangerousGrounds said:
I did a cc of t-400 in each bi along with prop, and cyp with little pain at all!

Just an opinion but if you shot a cc of T-400 in your bi you would have felt a lot of pain. The stuff you got very well could be diluted or fake. I'm not saying it is...just an opinion based on my experience with T-400.

I took out and looked at a few botttles that were unopened.
I have only the one I used has a loose top, the others don't move at all.
Here is a better pic with the correct lot # stamped on vial.

Almost like it was un-crimped. I did not want it to spill out so I used thumbnail and tightened by top by hand.
The other bottle has a bevel where it has been crimped but this one had no bevel at all on bottom.

DangerousGrounds said:
I took out and looked at a few botttles that were unopened.
I have only the one I used has a loose top, the others don't move at all.
Here is a better pic with the correct lot # stamped on vial.

Like I said, it looks good to me. A loose top is a red flag though and I don't care how tough you are, if you feel no pain injecting T-400 in your bi then I would question its potency.

na, its just one bottle my aggression is way up and sexdrive is up, so...
I think just a fluke 1 vial was uncrimped. My source very reliable and never gets counterfits, if he did he would make it right. I checked the lot and holograms all other bottles are tightly crimped so I'd bet it's a good product.

You can see in the pic the one vial is uncrimped at bottom no bevel while the other is. I took thumb nail and smashed aluminum tight where top won't come off.

I will know very soon next time not gonna heat it up and see if i get pain.

Last edited:
DangerousGrounds said:
na, its just one bottle my aggression is way up and sexdrive is up, so...
I think just a fluke 1 vial was uncrimped. My source very reliable and never gets counterfits, if he did he would make it right. I checked the lot and holograms all other bottles are tightly crimped so I'd bet it's a good product.

You can see in the pic the one vial is uncrimped at bottom no bevel while the other is. I took thumb nail and smashed aluminum tight where top won't come off.

I will know very soon next time not gonna heat it up and see if i get pain.
i have seen this before plenty of times... with products across the boards.. i sometimes even see bottles missing holograms.. personally if you trust your source or know exactly where they come from, i would not worry :D

Hey.. remember... they are little mexicans making the product LMAO :40oz:

Come to think of it... I have seen where some bottles will leak or so it seems. Some of the oil from the vial leaked out and soaked into the label on the bottle.

I have seen it on almost any 10ml QV vial I can think of ... EQ, Deca, Cyp .... doesn't seem to be any type of patteren. Maybe some of the tops are just a little to loose.... but the gear itself was good

a lot of hte QV 50cc enanth jugs have the "spinning" top as well. I think the little mexi's in the "production line" are forgetting to crimp 'em right.lol

rj420 said:
a lot of hte QV 50cc enanth jugs have the "spinning" top as well. I think the little mexi's in the "production line" are forgetting to crimp 'em right.lol

Good point...DG, I retract my earlier statement about loose caps being a "red flag".

Juice Authority said:
Good point...DG, I retract my earlier statement about loose caps being a "red flag".

No don't.
I agree to keep heads up for that, been known a long time if tops move being a suspected fake.
I think in this case its just a bad job of crimping products like they used to.
cheap Mexican labor!
:D

also its vet gear so I'm sure standards aren't as tight as in human grade.

i have about 30 bottles of t-400 in front of me, batch TT012, and the batch and expiry are both printed onto the label with what appears to be a separate printer as it apears to be dot matrix, whereas yours have them printed onto the label itself. i find that wierd. possibly these are fakes!?

i popped open my qv tren the other day and it wouldnt pop off and the metal top got loose.... i eventually got the QV top off....its mexican dude what do you expect, cheaply put together....i know my shit is real cuz i went down to TJ and got it myself.... it was just tough to flip the top off for me...

Back