Deployment Oral Only Cycle ?

beatngyou27

Highley Evolved
So im trying to devise a cycle thats low maintenance. I was thinking a Turanabol cycle and running it with Sarms. I do know just running Tbol byitself is nuts and it should be ran with test. Has anyone ran a all oral cycle using SARMS and Tbol? My internet access is fuckin ridiculiously slow so i apologize in advance for any late responses which is also making my research hard as shit.

My stats are 6’0 35yo, 190 about 16-18% body fat. My previous cycles have mostly been Cyp/Deca/Dbol or Cyp/Equi/Tura.

My friend has been turning me on to SARMS so im just now dipping my toes into the research.

If you are male, you should not run an oral-only cycle. Period.

Can you elaberate as why?

From what ive been reading SARMS are fairly safe and with little sides. I figured combining a oral test with Tbol would be ok. Or am i comparing apples and oranges here?

Tbol is going to shut down your HPTA - which means your body will not produce any testosterone. Taking something that modulates the androgen receptor (SARMs) is not going to overcome that suppression. Your body needs testosterone. Don't run a cycle if you can't take testosterone unless you are female.

Any cycle.....oral or otherwise.......is crazy. Men make testosterone and anything that's worth taking is gonna shut you down.....hard. so Oct is gonna be tough......and recovery is tough. Dome people do well with oral only cycles. This is largely genetic.

If you insist then roll the dice. Nobody on this site will condone this so look elsewhere if you insist on being reckless.

Tbol is going to shut down your HPTA - which means your body will not produce any testosterone. Taking something that modulates the androgen receptor (SARMs) is not going to overcome that suppression. Your body needs testosterone. Don't run a cycle if you can't take testosterone unless you are female.

I alpreciate you. Thank you.

your friends are turning you on to what sarms??
oral only cycle are not for men. how about hcg?

LGD4033 & YK11 was still researching but so far thats what im leaning towards.

Taking split doses of several compounds at least twice per day does not sound low maintenance to me.

Any reason you want to only do orals?
You should also drop 3-5% bf before running another cycle.

Low maintenance = 2 shots of testosterone enanthate or cypionate per week :)

Cant cycle without testosterone

Since you've already done some cycles with gear I think it likely you will be disappointed with sarms

Why not run a test base, and add the sarms on top of that?

Taking split doses of several compounds at least twice per day does not sound low maintenance to me.

Any reason you want to only do orals?
You should also drop 3-5% bf before running another cycle.

My bmi was guessed honstly. And im deployed and im trying to stay low maintenance on the disposal ie. pins

Low maintenance = 2 shots of testosterone enanthate or cypionate per week :)

Cant cycle without testosterone

SARMS has a test. Just not sure if its worth the cash or just wait til im home to do a actual cycle.

Since you've already done some cycles with gear I think it likely you will be disappointed with sarms

Why not run a test base, and add the sarms on top of that?

That was my idea when im home. Im deployed now so was looking for something that i dont have to worry about getting caught with needles and such. So SARMS might be a avanue of approach. I plan on running a actual cycle when im home in about 9 months

Sarms are not test. They are designed to act like test in specific ways on bone and muscle.....what about the other functions? Tbol will shut you down and you will have nothing as a base. You're gonna do what ya want but this doesnt work and it's why NOBODY on this site does it or will condone it.
Whatever ya decide I hope it works out bro. And thank you for your service

Sarms are not test. They are designed to act like test in specific ways on bone and muscle.....what about the other functions? Tbol will shut you down and you will have nothing as a base. You're gonna do what ya want but this doesnt work and it's why NOBODY on this site does it or will condone it.
Whatever ya decide I hope it works out bro. And thank you for your service

No im not doing the Tbol only. I was just poking around to since ive been looking up SARMS and limitations and what to expect. Im def not trying to shut down my body. Since my schedule here is pretty open other then missions im gonna also try to up my calorie intake. Combined with that and maybe some SARMS im hoping to get 10-20lbs in 9 months.

Back